Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found the first Road Bump

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    On the balloon topic,

Get large balloons , so when filled the skin of the balloon won't be as tight . More relaxed I guess . Harder to puncher .

12" and up are out there . Fill to needed cup size , not a full 12 inches
    Last edited by Shinya; 11-15-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Banned Read only
    Erin,
    If you view my profile page I'm wearing a full length ballgown with a strapless bra and my black boobs, that was the first time out to my social group meeting which happened to be a dinner dance to celebrate their 4th anniversary , I danced most of the night. Recently I wore a strapless dress that worked better without a bra all I needed was the same pair of black boobs to give me the right shape , I had a great time on the dance floor. OK I admit I do take a spare set in the car. On one occasion I forgot to pack my boobs , Carole came to my rescue and lent me a pair of silicon forms I didn't like them as much as my homemade ones .

Throw my breast idea in. Before breast forms, I used Punch Balloons.. They have a string attached so they can be punched back and forth.

Really thick material, way thicker than normal balloons. Fill with what ever and cut off the string.

Super cheap to.

Teresa,
    That gown looks beautiful on you and your home made boobs look better than store bought! I think you may be onto something here!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I do not agree with Kas! I have forms but they are a C cup and are proportioned for my chest! I am not looking for a mate or sexual situation just a certain look! I have found it with these breast forms! I do not support Kas's opinion but I do support her right to have it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Erin,
    Thanks for that, can you believe it was part of a selection of clothes donated to me by my gender counsellor , I may give it another outing at the next anniversary party.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinya View Post
    On the balloon topic,

Get large balloons , so when filled the skin of the balloon won't be as tight . More relaxed I guess . Harder to puncher .

12" and up are out there . Fill to needed cup size , not a full 12 inches

I use balloons, easier to hide, cheap to replace. Party City has large sizes, I think 12 inch, the largest they stock. I barely fill them so they are not very hard, soft and flexible. I can fill them just a bit for a B cup or a bit more for a DD. I have one pair I filled months ago I still use. I tried the 9" you can buy most places and they are too small.

My wife's biggest fear is progression, forms are the one thing she stipulated that I am not allowed to buy, little does she know I already have a pair, they remain well hidden, I use hose/tights filled with rice when dressing with her, they do the job quite well tbh. I was told if I buy a pair I can play with them and not hers, so they're staying hidden.

Without the breast forms and hip padding, you are just a "man in a dress"
    Hi krisi,
    I do not think that's true at all. Not all women have big boobs and a big bum. I am happy for you if it works for you, but in my opinion it's not (always) necessary. I find if I wear a padded a-cup bra it's enough for me.

Googles Andreja Pejic, an Australian, Trans super model. In many of her photos her chest is as flat as a surfboard and she still looks amazing IMO.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-16-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Possible thread creep but I've been trying the balloons with some water absorbing crystals and only seen to get baseballs or softballs in my bra. What am I missing. I was hoping for a semi supportive firm bloband really missed the mark.

Banned Read only
    Skirt guy,
    That's what I'm aiming for they give me just enough to push up what I have naturally, it gives me a balanced figure of 37" bust , 31" waist and 37" hips, ( no hip or butt padding ) that makes me about a UK size 12 which I'm more than happy with and I feel very comfortable going out looking like that.

OK if you want something more Carla is your girl she pumps her bust up with balloons , forms whatever , she likes more on top !
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-17-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Hi krisi,
    I do not think that's true at all. Not all women have big boobs and a big bum. I am happy for you if it works for you, but in my opinion it's not (always) necessary. I find if I wear a padded a-cup bra it's enough for me..
    Whatever works for you is fine. Unpadded, I don't have a feminine figure. Not even close. Without my forms and padding, I am truly a man in a dress, I wouldn't fool Ray Charles. If you look at women's sizing charts you will get a general idea of the typical female figure. Sure, there are exceptions, lots of exceptions but since my goal is to look like a woman, that's what I shoot for.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by skirt_guy View Post
    Possible thread creep but I've been trying the balloons with some water absorbing crystals and only seen to get baseballs or softballs in my bra. What am I missing. I was hoping for a semi supportive firm bloband really missed the mark.
    What size balloons are you using? Also just start with water until you get the size worked out, then experiment with the water absorbing crystals. actually, I think plan water balloons work fairly well. Not as good as forms, but for the "casual" CD'ing they work well.

I used 12 inch but they are quite firm skinned especially when you double them up. I have some silicone forms as well as rice in some hose. The rice in hose does pretty much what want with the manipulation of the form itself so I'll probably just stick with that.