Does your feelings desires to dress wax and wane? Mine sure do and I really confuses me. Some days I think I'm just a normal guy. Some days I feel I'm a transvestite: I want to dress and go out and be proud to be a transvestite. Was thinking of coming out to the family and putting my boy clothes away where I can't get them and dress from shower to night lingere. My body tone has grown more soft and skinny over the last few months since I stopped taking my testosterone. My nipples have got bigger (almost girl like) and even though I'm skinny I have A cups (my body makes small amounts of estrogen due to an endocrine disorder I have that I;m supposed to take the testosterone for in a big weekly dose.).

So right now I am: a transvestite. Not "cismale" or what ever they call normal nowadays. I get my girl clothes out of storage this week and was thinking about putting ALL my male clothes back in them so I can't wear them. All of my girl clothes can not be mistaken for guy or gender neutral clothes not one single pair of pants. So if I want to dress male I will have to go to the store and buy male clothes; right down to the underware and shoes. Right now the only thing I have to wear/am wearing are a pair of cute knee high skin tight black leather boots with pointy 3" heels. I sooo miss my black leather thongs. You wouldn't think that would be comfortable it really is and it keep your junk squished into a very small space (but its not very big to begin with). I have no wig or makeup so "passable" will be out of the picture.

Kind of like a challenge but I wish I could make up my mind and just be the transvestite that I am. Yes I do like labels as that one fits me and I really like the "T" in TV/TS etc...