Thread: Hiding things in plain sight

Aspiring Member

Hiding things in plain sight

I suppose this thread is mainly aimed at those of us who are in relationships where our SO knows and accepts, but our other nearest and dearest, and our friends and colleagues don't know about our CD side. For obvious reasons, if you're fully out and happy, this question might not apply to you, but, feel free to comment if you've something to add.

Does anyone else have something in your house, which is overtly female, and which most people would accept as being normal, but in reality is a big clue to your CD side?

In my case, I have a collection of aprons (eight in total at the moment) on the back of the kitchen door. These aprons are all very feminine with pinks and flowers everywhere. As it happens they are mostly oil cloth as that is a material, the smoothness and crispness, I particularly like. Mostly they would be Cath Kidston by brand. My SO and me are well known for our cooking and so aprons in the kitchen would not be unusual. However, my SO always wears a completely different apron to any on the door (she doesn't do pinks, she doesn't do flowers). Me, I work my way through them, wearing whichever I fancy on any particular day. So, most people seeing them, and they're not hidden, will just assume that they're hers. Why would they think that they're mine?

Does anyone else have anything similar, where your CDing is hidden in plain sight?

(here is a link to the Cath Kidston website showing the kind of aprons that I mean: https://www.cathkidston.com/home/coo...ng-aprons/list )

Nice story and it seems even I wouldn't question them. I also keep a few items in plain sight. One of those items are a few of my high heels😁. Now I'm a size 13, which depending on the heel can be odd looking for some, but I place only the "smaller" looking heels out. I've had my kids go into our closet and see both my wife's and my heels, without any raised eyebrows. Though, I have older kids, so they might not care or notice.

My home from the front garden to the back fence looks as if there have been fairies working there, or one big one! It is extremely floral and smells the same!
    For me it is less noticeable as I'm the housekeeper/maid and am heavily into art, music and all things colourful!
    Wearing floral shirts in male mode makes thing less noticeable as well! Floral Camo!
    Some just assume I'm a closet Gay guy!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

A have a few pairs of knee high boots that I wear under jeans, wife obejected to wearing them over skinny jeans. Plenty of skin care products that we share ... do they count??

Plenty of ear piercings and the SO does my toes from time to time, the kids don't mind a jot
    Last edited by Abbey11; 11-14-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Our vanity/make-up table. Custom made, big movie star lighted mirror with smaller magnified mirror, lots of brushes, make-up, and tools all organized...and if anyone thought to look closely enough, it is organized for a left-hander, which my wife is not, lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

My makeup case stuffed animals and favorite heels on my dresser
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154785793@N04/
    Flickr Nickiem83
    Sephora is my drug.

Dawn 459 I have several dresses hanging
    On the back of our bedroom door that people
    Might think belonged to my wife.

I have a room for my clothe and makeup , sometimes I leave skirts or accessories lay there.

I suppose my daughter knows by now, when visiting, but she minds her own business and never said a word.

My wife knows every bit of stuff I owned, but she has all her own things .

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My sneaker collection. all women's size 12...much too big for my wife.

sneakers.jpg
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I keep dresses, shoes, a long line bra, garter belt, and nylon stockings mixed in with my wife's things (with her permission). They could be recognizable as not hers by size or because very few GGs wear things like long line bras, garter belts, and real nylon stockings these days.

We have a large walk in closet. One side my wife's the other mine. On my side is a whole section with blouses, dresses and racks with purses and womans shoes. Everyone that sees our closet, including house keepers can't help but notice. Nothing has ever been said and if someone does I will tell them that they are mine.

The closets I just created and renovated are mixed use. My wife chose to take all my stuff and put it in full view. The makeup and jewelry on display are mine, not hers. The new large closet has her stuff and a bit of my drab. Another closet has most of my drab shirts and shoes, and Ellen's shoes and hose and bras/panties. Another closet has drab pants and my 30+ dresses/blouses/skirts and wigs. If anyone looks at shoe sizes, mine are much larger than hers (11-13's) but I do fit into her 10's. The dresses could be hers and some were hand me downs. She is upset that the black lace mermaid gown she wore is actually mine-I did tell her that but she thought it did not fit me when I first got it. She just never tried well. Once she saw me in it, she decided to never wear it again. Yet she did wear one of the blouses she bought for me 8 months ago.
    Hugs Ellen

This is really a thing I have been doing for a while now. I have several tote boxes filled with my hunting gear. They have cool weather boots, colder weather boots, and Alaskan guide boots and all of my hunting clothes from layering so in warm weather to the coldest that Mother Nature can throw at us. One of the boxes is filled with my femme things it's down second from the floor it has every thing I own that's femme. Now these are fairly big tote boxes and when I dress I just pull out the second from the bottom and it has everything there. Out in plain site. The top three boxes have hunting clothes and gear written on them the bottom two have outdoor shoes and hunting boots written on them. Grand kids have left Grand pa's hunting things alone wife has also and really not any one else goes into our bedroom and especially dressing and closet area. Sometimes plain site is best.

I'd have to go with my belly button ring.
    Funny thing, I didn't get it to be girly. (Although subconsciously I probably did... ☺)

My girlfriend, now wife wanted a tattoo. And the place also did piercings. A lot of my college friends had piercings and I had recently pierced my ears.

So, fast forward 20 years - looking back I'm super glad I got it pierced. I have a nice collection of belly rings I wear regularly. But when in public I just have a plain round ring. Although some may wonder why a guy has a belly ring...

J

Platinum Member
    Hi Charlotte , Between three closets I have 14' if closet rod filled with pretty things.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I don't hide my fem stuff. At any given time, I will have bras hanging in the washroom with my wife's. If you look there is a big size difference.

One neighbor needed to borrow our clothes dryer. I was drying some lingerie of mine and when it was done I pulled it out and laid it on a table. She started to fold it and realized that the lingerie was too big for my wife and right for me.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 11-14-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Banned Read only
    Showing friends our big closet, the two women definitely checked out my side to confirm their suspensions. And whether you wear male or female clothing or a cowboy hat or a red shirt, isn't it just a personal choice.

Banned Read only
    I guess I'm sort of with Stacy (#3). My wife kills anything in the line of flowers. I like growing flowers in the front and back gardens. It gives me some ability to be creative with colors and shapes. When I was a little kid I use to draw a lot. I suspect flowers are an adult extension of that creativity. I have a lot of floral dresses which is probably an extension of my like of flowers. I suspect if I did have a prior life I was a woman.

My lingerie is on the airer with my wife and kids things, I had a pair of size 12 wedge heeled sandals in the hall along with my knee high leather boots. In our bedroom we both use the same brand of deodorant and both wear the same perfume brand
    My kids (4 daughters) know I dress and there's nothing to worry about there. The house isn't particularly feminine as it's rented and pretty blandly decorated (mostly beige).
    Apart from that I wear nail polish 24x7 and earrings. Oh and I have a bright pink phone case lol.
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Well, let's see ... y'all are going to laugh a bit about this, but I have a pair of vintage female mannequins that I occasionally put my extra clothes on! My GF wasn't too amused when I got them - thank God she hasn't seen the OTHER ones hiding in storage yet! - but they are like my full-sized Barbie dolls. I have different outfits for them during the seasons, but occasionally one or both wind up modeling something of mine, as well.

I'm not really in the specified group as I'm in DADT world, but I have quite a few things out in the open that if someone paid any attention, you'd think they'd know that something non-binary was afoot. My substantial collection of yoga pants on my pull out pants hanger, my hoodie with the thumb holes, and my fleece jacket with the princess seams. Add to that my women's sneakers that are on the shoe rack, and the exercise tops and compression shorts that are in my drawer. All of which I wear at home and some out and about. Then there is my face scrub, moisturizer, Venus shave cream, color protect shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, and Amope sitting in my bathroom vanity drawer. In my car, you can see my eos lip balm, hair brush, hair spray and nail file. Lastly, there are my clear polished fingers and toes. However, there is far more that is hidden which would be unmistakable proof of my hidden self.
    Warmest regards,
    Pamela

l I have two metal store racks of clothes sitting in front of my tall dresser with everything that doesn't hang on a hanger, including jewelry, wigs, some sewing stuff, and of course, lots of lingerie. Both daughters know I crossdress and know that all of that is my stuff, so it isn't a matter of hiding it. They hardly ever go into the basement anyway, and no one else ever does either.

Our clothes line on washing day is a telltale sign, especially if I am out mowing the lawn.

None of my men's clothes are ever dirty and my wife can wear fifteen pairs of bras in a week.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hmm....my closets are full of dresses. My top drawer of my dresser is my panty drawer. The second drawer is hosiery and the 3rd is shapewear. I have a dress form that I attire in my femme leather jacket ,a pink turtle neck sweater along with a long leather skirt in full view. Besides that, there is the perfume and make up brushes in the bathroom. The best compliment I have ever received was that from a GG saying "it looks like a woman lives here".

I have a 6 drawer dresser, 4 1/2 drawers hosiery, shape ware, skirts etc. Of course I only wear panties and most of if not all of my socks are trouser socks so that's 2 drawers. Most of my closet is also loaded with dresses and tops. And I'm a widower.