Thread: Crossdresser Vs Transgender

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crossdresser Vs Transgender

The war rages on, Crossdresser vs being Transgender, How do you identify? This thread may get messy so I apologize in advance to the mods. So, I am currently having a fairly complicated and heated debate over on my Facebook page regarding the 2. Apparently there are a large number of transgender woman who complete skip dressing as a woman before actually deciding to become woman, Rather become them selves, Which to me is still an absolute shock as Dressing as a woman has ALWAYS been the only and best way for me to relate to being trans myself. But hey to each there own. Im not one to judge in my mind, And so far most of the others I talk with, Being trans is a state of mind more so than anything else. But not all share in that opinion and are offended at the idea that being trans and being a crossdresser are not COMPLETELY different. Most argue that being a crossdresser is only about sex. All fetish. I KNOW this to be incorrect, But wanted to come here and get some other opinions.

My post went like this.
    The argument that i have seen pop up more than once is in referring all crossdressers to sexual fetish, Which from my eyes is definitely not the case. Yes, There are definitely people who crossdress to get their jollies off, But Its certainly not everyone who corssdresses. Which leads me to the next argument, What truly defines one sub group from the other? As I have also seen pop up on more than one occasion that being truly trans and just being a crossdresser are very different. As one girl posted "Being a crossdresser is 100% diffnt than being transgender. That is a fact! not debatable... if you honestly do not know that, then your lost!" Well, if its 100 percent different, Where is the hard line? What truly defines one from the other? To me human beings are incredibly complicated social beings each unique in their own thoughts and feelings. Life can be incredibly difficult for all of us where not all of us are free to make the decisions that others are afforded. Freedom isnt free, We all pay for it one way or another. Most of us have had to make great sacrifices in one way or another throughout or lives to be where we are today. How can anyone truly say that there is an absolute difference in how a person relates to there own gender? To me there is no true separation between the two, Only a lot of gray area in which a great deal of us fall into. But, As on girl posted, perhaps im just lost......

Most replies have been in defense of my statement except for this gem that I woke up to this morning....
    I don't care if I'm hated for saying this statement....I've talked to alot of crossdressers.... and trans....but one thing runs true after an hour talk they finally admit when they take off there cloths there all male....they feel sexy as girls while there wearing woman's clothing....but take it off...all male....they lie...an claim they are Transgender...they are not...all that I have had dealings with we're very agressive sexually showing sex revolving around sex...mostly with men...but sex is what they pushed ...
    They all have earned that reputation...an I for one definitely try to educate crossdresser....or even cross dressing does not make you Transgender...being Transgender is WHO YOU ARE INSIDE....stop forgetting that...that is our separation...an they admit too after a lil debate...
    I don't care if they are gay...or whatever...they can exist....gay..bi lesbian...whatever I'm cool with it...just don't bug me touch me or push your shit
    However....crossdressers stop saying your Effing Transgender....your gay...call it that.....if you were Transgender you wouldn't undress put on men's cloths an be cool with it...your a guy...your a crossdresser dressing to troll for sex...they all have admitted it to me....any who say there not are liers....
    Transgender is not about sex
    Crossdresser are about sex
    That's wear I stand...they claim it...they earned it... but not all, i just woke up to this gem this morning and decided I had to share it here.

Also written was
    I do beleive that cross dressing is mostly a fetish. For Some it is a lifestyle. I don’t beleive it is trans.

There were even worse things being said in another posting but I wouldn't stand for what was being said and deleted it all together as I completely disagreed with what was being said. So I ask you fine members of this crossdressing forum. How do you identify? What is your motivation?
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-14-2017 at 12:00 PM. Reason: edited word filtered word