Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: take off bra without taking off dress

take off bra without taking off dress

WOW! i did it last night i toke off my bra like my wife always dose .Im so proud of myself. can you all do it .its so cool .lol

Lol I doubt it. The bras I own I can barely get on, let alone off with a dress on! Congratulations!

You jusy yank at the right angle then pull away. Like when you were a kid and yo have contest how many you could take off in 30 seconds. I can take mine off with my shirt on.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

I can do that, but I still can't do up a bra behind my back, I still have to clasp at the front and shuffty it around!

I can't get my arm behind my back to let it go, so not an option for me. Of course, if I could what would happen to my forms?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    This is something I picked up from my SO a long time ago: unclasp at the back, straps off the shoulders, pull down and over the hands, pull it off forwards. As for the forms there are two choices, remove them first or catch them in the cups as you take it off, easy enough with a bit of practice. As for putting a bra on, I do the fasten at the back, arms through the straps method. I find that if I fasten at the front and shuffty it around it ends up twisted a ruffled. Actually, a long time ago when she saw me putting my bra on, my SO said "You put your bra on like a real girl"

I can do that Krissy. Just like Charlotte described.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Reality Check
    I can do it but only if I'm wearing a short sleeved top. I have self stick forms so they stay on if I do it correctly.
    Krisi

OK, I am not the norm here, but I am getting used to that. One I wear forms that I need to have a bra on or they fall off, and two I kind of like wearing a bra. I mean I am a cross dresser But yes, I can take off my bra without taking off my a dress/top as long as it is 3/4 sleeves or less. Too much fun here, Brenda

Banned Read only
    LOL, I had to teach my wife how to do that.

I remember seeing my stepsister do it when I was young and thought it was the coolest thing ever as she pulled her bra out of her shirt.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 11-17-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its not all that hard to do.

Snce I need my bra to hold my forms and like wearing a bra, why would I want to learn this trick?

Yes, I can do that, it’s a helpful skill when changing at a trail head or some other place that is semi private.

It's a snap .......

If you're wearing the right type of bra. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Taking the bra off without first removing your dress / top is fairly easy (as others have said it depends on teh dress or top and the type of bra how easy) but for a real challenge try putting a bra ON without removing your top or dress.

I always wear forms, so I’ve never thought about it. I can’t imagine a situation where I’d want to, either. Have fun.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo, Debbie View Post
    but for a real challenge try putting a bra ON without removing your top or dress.
    I have done that. You basically do the same thing in reverse. I start by pulling my arms inside my top. Put the bra under my top, hook it, spin it around, slip one arm through the strap, and into the sleeve, do the other arm. Then adjust as needed.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I agree with Alice, why would I want to? My forms would fall on the floor!

Plus, with my breast plate prosthesis, I rarely ever wear bras anymore!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I figured it out many years ago. Later, my wife learned how when I demonstrated by removing her bra without removing her top. Since I was not out to her yet at the time, I had some explaining to do when she asked how I figured that out.

Aspiring Member
    Yeah, easy if the dress sleeves aren't too tight. Can put one on using the reverse action, but it is a lot more difficult.

I’m just getting used to putting my bra on, will take a bit more time to get used to taking it off like you can
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

Why would I ever want to take off my bra?

- Diane

Last time I did that we were going home and my wife got a message that the kids were home, I didn't want to pull over so I removed the bra while driving. It was actually pretty easy pulling the straps threw my sleeves and then reversing the bra around and disconnecting it. My wife was impressed.

Yes I can do it, now I wouldn't recommend this at home but I've also done it whilst driving a car lol

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hearing the wife's car pull into the garage unexpectedly gets my bra off pretty quick.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!