Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: take off bra without taking off dress

I have done it a couple of times, both putting on and taking off. I have also practiced changing blouse/shirt without showing bra and forms

Yes have put on and off many times in the car when underdressing during a day of errands on my own - but need to be drab in and out of the house. But not while driving only when parked!!

I learnt a long time ago how to slip off a bra without taking off the dress by observing my wife. She has a lot more practice than me. I have been fastening a 3 hook bra behind my back for many years. However I have a longline bra with eight hooks at the back, which despite trying many time do it, I gave up; attached it at the front; swung it around; and finally brought the straps over my shoulders. A year or so ago I had a fair bit of time to practice and through persistence was able to fasten it behind. The key to achieving this is locating the top hook and eye in each hand and carefully hook them together and gradually move my fingers down to the next set until all have been connected.
    I sympathise for those with arthritis or other conditions which limit their ability to get their arms behind their backs. Increasing age is slowly reducing my ability to get my arms behind my back.

Many years ago I used to have a girlfriend who could take off, and put on her bra without removing her shirt. I'm not that limber, and never was. But I have occasionally removed bra and forms without taking off my shirt (or dress, as the case may be.)

Lol it's the best! I do it all the time when I'm out with my friends. It'll be like 2 am and we'll be at some bar and I'm just so exhausted (my friends like to stay out waaaay later than me) and just want to take off my bra. I used to go to the bathroom and do it really quick, but now I'll just do it in public really quickly and shove it in my purse.

I have always enjoyed putting and taking off my bra in the rear. Something about that seems normal to me. To have a bra on feels great. To not have it on feels very strange.
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    I have always enjoyed putting and taking off my bra in the rear. Something about that seems normal to me.
    I think maybe it might be whichever way we've seen girls do it when we first started seeing them do it. Every woman I've ever known did the front clip'n'spin with their bras when putting them on.
    To have a bra on feels great. To not have it on feels very strange.
    I can't say it feels 'great', just that it feels normal. I don't necessarily notice that I have one on most of the time I'm wearing it. But subconsciously, apparently, I know, because when I'm not wearing one, or any female garments, I'm constantly aware that there's something that's not-quite-right.

AFA removing a bra without taking off the outer top first, well, okay, but what's next? Would that be, taking off pantyhose without taking off pants?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.