Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your most enjoyable activitie?

Do you mean most enjoyable CD activity or overall?
    For CDing, that is really hard. I suppose if I had to pick one, it is makeup and makeovers (or just visiting makeup stores). I just love talking makeup with the artists, getting tips, and trying out the latest trends trying for a feminine facial presentation. Fun to experiment and practice at home too. Close second is getting dressed up and getting out to the mall for a day and interacting with people.

Beyond CDing, there are many things. Cars, sports car racing , autocrossing, photography (got a Canon 80D this summer), fishing, skiing, hiking, golf. So many activities, so little time, sigh.

-Samantha

Duh. Sex. Kissing. Cuddling. In any order.

Distant seconds, riding a motorcycle or driving. Add a good stereo and my music collection, and it's closer.

Third, a tie, depends upon my mood: Watching movies, listening to music while sitting in the sun, playing flight sims.

Going swimming at the beach of the hotel where a beauty pageant is going to be taking place.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hello to all,

First posting, so please be gentle.

I am in a DADT type relationship, so enjoying 'my time' is greatly cherished and limited.

We do have an arrangement which allows me time one night a week or a couple of hours (very late at night) to 'have fun'. This normally means 2 or 3 in the morning, which limits what I can do. So I do stop in some 24 hours shops for a drink (soda or water) to go or a pastry (again to go). At a donut shop, I have made a friend (female) who always complements me on my outfits and is very supportive. I have not had any negative experiences while out and I treasure the limited time I have.

I guess you could say just having the time for going out is my most enjoyable activity.

GG
    Hiking, playing guitar, dancing, singing, reading, painting,writing, making dolls (im a doll artist) restoring old baby carriages (victorian upwards) dressing up, hugs, restoring old furniture.....I just love life really!!! xxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Golf, fishing, hunting and cooking. I finally got to cook for my wife as Vicky. Now to do the rest of them as Vicky. Although I might need a little practice shooting a bow with boobs.

Cooking Baking Like a good little house wife. Playing my violin for relaxation. Of course shopping with my wife. We have a ball in the changing rooms. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Apart from anything CD related, I love to draw and paint, I write songs and poems, and get through at least one book a week, usually non fiction. I've also had a go at learning German, but progress is slow! I forgot, duh! I also love astronomy.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 11-18-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I like deep conversations with people who like to go deep in such subjects as: life, consciousness, the cosmos, all things large and small and how they are connected, psychology, MBTI, and so forth. I also like talking sports, home improvement, and other things, but I listed my favorites first. Some day, I will find someone on this site who I can meet up with to have deep conversations surrounding crossdressing.

Another activity I really enjoy is landscaping my property. I get in a zone doing the physical labor. It's kind of a meditation while doing hard labor. When not doing the hard labor part, I am in my own mind imagining what I want to do in the future with my landscape projects, visualizing this plan or that plan, so that when the time comes, I know what I have to do, and I just go into "hard labor" mode of moving rocks and dirt, or building rock walls, installing irrigation and so forth.

Volunteering. I get to be dressed, completely openly and freely. I am valued as I am donating my time. I get to interact with the general public, always a key to any activity I plan. I have made many friends doing this that I would not otherwise have.

I also enjoy going to the theater. We are blessed to have a large theater district, so there are always quality productions to see and I love getting all dolled up like many of the other women there.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Going out to fancy restaurants in fancy dresses. That's why I need to lose a few pounds.

The same things I do in drab, shooting sports and pool(9ball and snooker).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Beside dressing up as a beautiful lady I play guitar and sing. I have a band that plays gigs on a regular basis in neighboring city's. Im a dog lover too so I play and excersize with my dogs. I have one German Shepherd and one shit-poo (half shitsu and half poodle)

Apart from dressing, I enjoy going to the gym & reading.

Platinum Member
    Flying....I’m stll learning, I truly enjoy being in control of an airplane.

Skiing, Skiing and more Skiing.

Kim, I agree flying is fun, I do like the more conventional ultralights, not the flying kite type.

Did lots of flying in the air force.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tamara , Aside from this program my other passion it trains & railroad photography.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Flying has been a life long passion, professionally as well as a hobby, especially soaring. So have watersports and music. In younger years, lots of skiing and international travel. Can't seem to sit still.

Ineke

I enjoy going to the theater, and I really like musicals. I'm also a backyard mechanic who likes all things automotive, including auto racing.

Golf any chance I get.
    Playing guitar.
    Flying my drone for video and still pics.

I haven’t done any of these things en femme.

As Sarah, my most cherished activity is to be as Femme as possible and share time and activities with my Tgirl friends and admirers. I also love my time out in public trying to blend in.

As my male self, I share travel and hiking/snowshoeing with my wife; I am an avid reader of mostly non-fiction; a long time reenactor and living historian; a handyman around the house and a railroad buff.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Without a doubt GOLF

Kayaking for me.

Golf is high on the list in the summer, but to cold for it in the winter. So now its playing Quake Champions online

Slinging the iron, I love the gym been in some form of power lifting since I was 13...iron never lies to you, or feels sorry for you

I like thrift store shopping. But that can get expensive.