Thread: 2 years updates. Still in closet but my female coworkers and high school friends know

2 years updates. Still in closet but my female coworkers and high school friends know

In last two years things haven't changed much as I am still in closet. I don't get enough time to dress and I am yet to figure out the best looking wig and the right make up styles. but in two years, I slowly told all my ex female coworkers and class mates about my dressing up.

I was really scared about how they would react. Some of them could believe that I am a crossdresser but they all were very supportive. I am planning to go out for coffee with them en femme some times.
    There were couple of really beautiful girls who liked me and wanted to date me. I knew about it but I told them about my crossdressing, there was little drama, i broke their hearts but we are cool now.. BUt it was a very emotional experience for me as well.

So here I am, planning to step out en femme and see how it unfolds.

I wish I could come out. I'd love to transition.... I'm just too old.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U won't date pretty women because u crossdress, Leonal? Am I missing something?

I'm 74. R u older than I, Stilletto?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U won't date pretty women because u crossdress, Leonal? Am I missing something?
    I am not sure, i feel I like the partner to take the lead. With my shy and introvert nature I am more attracted to stronger personalities. Most women I talked to are not into crossdressers..