Hi There,

I am posting my question again after two years and wanted to see how things are and how people view it. In last two years, since i have asked the questions, things haven't changed much on my side. I am still in closet, really busy, my wardrobe has been expanding but nothing more than that. I did came out to my gal pals about my dressing. I don't feel attracted to girls like a man does but I have new found attraction towards hunks and women of power.

I am curious to know others' views and try to get an idea on where to go. I get motivated when I see successful women and want to dress up at work place, maybe some day. I would appreciate if you could answer these questions.

1. Have you ever been with a guy?
2. Does it make you feel more feminine and a bit more motivated to dress up after being with a guy?
3. Did you feel guilty?
4. Did you feel stuck/addicted and do you think there is a way back if you want?
finally,
5. Did it help you in accepting your crossdressing as part of you and feel more natural?
6. How does it feel like standing next to a man on your heels and all dressed up? (Most women I know dress up only for dates and on for special occasions)

I've been struggling to accept dressing as a natural part of me. But I know a couple of crossdressers who are very happy and see dressing up as natural after being with a guy. Everyone is different but these questions will really help.