Thread: So my mom caught me dressed as the swiss miss girl today...

So my mom caught me dressed as the swiss miss girl today...

I rent out this gigantic house and after I sold my business she would never have to work again. I bought her a place in NJ but we turned into rental property because I was so f'ed up after breaking my back I needed to live with someone so we got this big house. I gave her and her husband the main room (the bed room is bigger then some apartments I have lived in) and I took the room at the other end of the up stairs: the up stairs has like a bridge connecting the two sides over a big living room so anyways my point is its possible not to see the other people that live there if you want.

So I was on the phone with the LGBT trans doctors today and she knocked on the door. I said come in she walked in past the first room of the bed room into the second and saw me dressed as the swiss miss girl full makeup but no wig. I couldn't see her face ut she said "Why are you dressed like that" She had never seen this before. I mentioned my ex who i was truly in love with probably 34 gf's ago and said "ExGF bought this for me it reminds me of her and I have alot on my mind and this is what I mean when I say I'm going through things." She said Ok.

A few hours later she came back with some food the cooks made and I was still dressed when she opened the door and I said "this is what I meant when I said I had alot on my mind" She was quite nice realizing something big had just happened with me.

So I told her I see the trans doctor next week but just told her it was the normal doctor. Haven't talked to her since then.

What do I say? I don't like talking sex with my parents. She knows I have a thing with dressing my GF in costumes as I do but most times she actually found my clothes and I said they were my GF's costumes.

She caught me at age 5 putting on my sisters clothes. In kindergarden play I played an angel with the rest of the girls. In the fifth grade I told her I wanted to be a girl but she think thats for other reasons.

My mother is totally cool cool I could tell her I had something important to tell her, then tell her i was gay then she would say oh ok what did you need to tell me that was important?

But my hands were shaking in fear. As much as I like to pretend to be a sissy I'm not. I have been shot multiple times, stabbed, ran into a burning building to rescue a drunk friend and his cat run over by a car twice etc etc. But this was fear.

But you know what I'm out side the building with drunk friend and cat and have only 1st degree burns like last time. But I still don't know what to say. God damn this is hard. Be so much easier if I could just be gay or something like that.

I dont want to tell her I want to transition untill I do at least 4 sessions confirming it.

At the same time I'm excited. My friend once dressed me up in full drag wig and all and guys were hitting on me like crazy. I pretended I only spoke sign language so not to give away. And that was before I have shrunk to 5'2" so I'm really excited but nervous.

I just hate talking about sex with my mom. She doesn't care but I don't like it. How do I explain I have always wanted to be a little sissy who is physically weak and short and small which I am now. "Oh despite me having a huge pair of balls in dangerous and social situations as demonstrated in the past I want to have a man carry me to safety in his strong arms"
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    I've been in a slightly similar situation, when I was teenager caught by my Mom wearing panties. We didn't really talk about it and she seemed to be amused more then anything, that was 25 years ago.

So here's my take on your question. I don't think typical males are going to talk to their Mom or Dad about sex. The only people they are going to talk with about sex is their pals and it'll be "locker room" talk, whatever that means. Females are far more open especially with their Mom's about things and would talk about it.

A few years ago my wife and I were struggling with intimacy and she couldn't keep it in, she was telling just about any women who would listen, not details nothing embarrassing really. I was talking with my Mom one day and I talked a little bit about it. I kept thinking this would be so much easier if I was a girl, and didn't have to live with this emotional wall.

All that being said, I still don't think certain details are going to be discussed between a daughter and a Mom, so maybe try to start with a somewhat watered down version. More then likely you won't tell her anything she doesn't already know.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Lexi, I ran your story past the chauffeur, sous chef and ferrier at my other summer home.
    We're all on your side.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

talking about sex and talking about crossdressing are two different things.

Some of the strongest women I know are short and physically weak. You gotta stop using the word sissy. That is a negative for you and not where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Lexi, I ran your story past the chauffeur, sous chef and ferrier at my other summer home.
    We're all on your side.

Best reply ever, you win the internet today!!!

I think it was Miss Scarlett in the Conservatory with the Candlestick!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    talking about sex and talking about crossdressing are two different things.
    I think you are confused. It's sex and marriage that have nothing to do with each other. Crossdressing is sexual, at least on some level, for most.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u really want your mom to understand? Take her to one of your counseling sessions with u.

If u aren't in counseling, Lexi, u should be!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    All I can think about now is how I get a hold of a Swiss Miss outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki A. View Post
    You gotta stop using the word sissy.
    No. If that's how she identifies and chooses to use the word to describe herself, it's a good word.

I personally hate the word 'Sissy'. It projects a highly negative image of cross dressing and characterises it as a sexual fetish.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolBrown View Post
    I personally hate the word 'Sissy'. It projects a highly negative image of cross dressing and characterises it as a sexual fetish.
    I tend to agree with you, as I've found myself becoming more and more of a feminist, I've struggled with this objectification of exaggerated female stereotypes and wish I could completely reject it.

One of the best aspects of this community for me is how most users tend to totally downplay and mostly ignore the sexual fetish aspect.

It's fine to hate the word sissy and insist that it not be used to describe you. But there are lifestyles and roleplay activities that some people enjoy and is called sissy. Not for me, though. There is also a fashion style called sissy, and I like it. I would love to have sissy dress, and would not object to being called a sissy while wearing it (but it would be just for private wear for my enjoyment). Whether lifestyle or fashion style, there has to a word to describe it, and sissy is it.
    Yes, there is a fetish aspect to sissy dressing. So what? Forum rules allow input by members who derive sexual excitement from dressing up, as long as it isn't sexually explicit.
    You don't have to use words you don't like, and you don't have to allow words you don't like to describe you, but you can't tell others which words they can or can't use to describe themselves.

Could someone please forward me a list of the words we're not supposed to use.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

I know it often seems like we're balanced on a knife's edge in the terminology department. I find it's often handy to separate those words people use to describe themselves from the words used to describe others. In that sense, someone saying "I am a sissy" is a person talking about their identity and I think it's a fair use. When describing others, "They're a pack of sissies." is talking about judging others and that's more often going to be a problem. There's a group of sissies that I've seen in Provincetown every summer for the past decade. They apply the description to themselves and are very happy with it. They feel it describes them perfectly and they feel they have reclaimed a pejorative word and defused it; it can no longer harm them. I do not understand their experience but I accept their self-assessment and respect their choice.

Honestly, there are many groups on this site that I have trouble understanding because I don't experience what they do. But I recognize that they don't experience what I do either and so I give the respect I hope to receive.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_hillcrest View Post
    ... I've found myself becoming more and more of a feminist...
    I know some gender critical feminists types that just love hanging out with feminist transgenders. Maybe you can even give them some pointers about how to run their movement better.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Could someone please forward me a list of the words we're not supposed to use.
    Here's a comprehensive list. http://www.dictionary.com/

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
    Here's a comprehensive list. http://www.dictionary.com/

Where's the like button!

I am like like lexi! I like the thought of being called a sissy too but it hasn't happened yet.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-19-2017 at 05:50 PM.

"Sissy!" OK now you do me. OK! I'm ready!

Hey Carla, you big SISSY!

How was that?

Your mother will still love you so don't worry. I told mine yrs ago that I was a crossdressed and she still loves me but doesn't want to see it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Lexi, on re reading your post I keep wondering:

Did your mom recognize that u were the Swiss Miss girl? Or, did u have to tell her?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!