Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Critiques/Advice Welcomed

Critiques/Advice Welcomed

20171118_091054.jpg

Please gauge my passibility. I still see a MIAD. Is it just me? I did ask the SA, and she said that she sees a girl, but I think she is just wanting to be nice and keep me as a happy customer (don't know if she is being honest or not, I explained that I did want true opinions). I have bought plenty at this Maurices previously and always in guy mode (the SA's are very nice, accepting, and are very awesome!). The SA's have seen my pics. This was my first time dressed in the store. I did buy the jacket,BTW! I combined some hella discounts, so if I didn't look like a girl, I at least shopped like one, LOL!.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I tried to upload a full length photo, but file size limitations are what they are, so I had to make an adjustment to upload.

Thanks all,
    Bella
    Last edited by Bella.CD; 11-18-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Just a gal out shopping.

IMHO you look very passable
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I think you look fine even though the photo is in bad light. Passing is tough on close examination, blending or flying under the radar is more doable. I don't see any major red flags in your presentation. Take heart some real women don't really pass.

Thanks Laura! I did get to laugh about a GG customer that started giving me second, third, and I do believe, fourth looks, as I was talking with the SA. I wanted to opinion poll her too, but I kinda chickened out. I wanted to ask if she saw me as a MIAD, or if it was the voice that caused the double, triple, and quaddruple take, LOL.

As previously stated, all oponions are welcome, no sugar coating necessary.

Thanks,
    Bella

Panties4me
    Very nice Bella. No hint of maleness there .

Thanks Linda and Panties4me!
    In a well duh moment, panties are for me too! Sorry, I could not pass up making a play/reference to your username, LOL. Panties really are for me.

Bella from what I can see in the picture I see a woman, your hair and makeup all look great on you. I love your look and by the way the jacket is very cute a good purchase.

First of all, I think you look terrific. Sometimes it is hard to not see what others see. I see a nicely presenting young woman and I too like the jacket a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    Passing is tough on close examination, blending or flying under the radar is more doable.
    This is the best advice you can get. My take on it is that passing is not measurable but great presentation is. Acceptance of who you are with confidence puts the passing thing in the rear view mirror.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Thanks Angie!

I actually would have countured my makeup and would have done false nails, but I would have missed store closing time if I did.

I guess, sometimes, a girl has to do what a girl has to do, LOL.

Thanks,
    Bella

I think you're definitely passable. Not a MIAD to me!

IMO Your face looks nicer in this pic than in your avatar to be 100% honest (maybe you should make it your new one!) Though you do look great in both.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-18-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks Kas!

Check my comment on your thread.

Kisses,
    Bella

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks Sara!

I am wanting to venture out more. I want to pick my targets for now. If I spend money there, I am welcomed, that is to be reasonably expected, but I had to post here to get - maybe unbiased comments. I say maybe unbiased, because, our bias here is to support each other and that does feel good.

I hope to venture away from home/nearby sometime soon - and that will be very unbiased. Hopefully, it will be very cold, maybe (hopefully, as I love it) snowy, and let the coffee be awesome.

Kisses,
    Bella

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Kas,

Your advice has been taken.

Thanks babe,
    Bella

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    You want the truth? You look GREAT!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Bella, a single photo is not what folks see when u r out. So, what we see may not help.

When u pass, u'll know! Because when folks think u r definitely a female, they treat u differently!

U need to shrink your pix before posting them here. There r many ways to do that. I believe every photo program has the ability to do that. And, I think all computers come with a photo program.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thanks Sara!

Thanks Diane!

I wish all of us sisters could have been there together, would have been fun!

Bella:

First, you look fab. i see no signs of a "guy" out shopping. One way to test yourself, which you seem to want to do, is to go en femme to a place youve shopped at a lot in male mode and interact with a clerk who knows you well in male mode. Shop like a woman and see if you're recognized. I suspect that with your presentation it will take quite awhile for the sales associate to catch on.

You really do look good. I probably wouldn't clock you, even if shopping the same rack. Remember, most women are not looking to appraise other shoppers, they have their own needs to satisfy and want the best deal. i feel safest out shopping when in the middle of the racks with a bunch of female shoppers all around me. Just don't be looking over your shoulder every 5 seconds -- relax into it and just shop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

You look passable to me in that photo. If passing is the goal, you made it. Now just make sure to work on your voice, your walk, and movements, all of which cannot judged, obviously, from just a photo, so forgive me if you already have those skills down. You also look appropriately dressed to blend with other women out shopping. Great job.

Thanks Sherry! Your advice is certainly correct. I wish I had been able to video, I am trying to work on feminine movements, as well. I really want to pass, though blending is probably more realistic and nothing is wrong with blending versus passing. We all have our own goals.

Thanks Laura! I am still working on the finer points that you have mentioned. I am pretty sure it was my voice that caused me to be clocked by a GG shopper, I hope.

We may be wrong about me being appropriately dressed for my area though. Alot of everybody here seems to opt for pajama pants. I can do that as a guy, I put work into being Bella and am wanting to do more as Bella.

Hugs,
    Bella

Looking good, Bella! Just a young lady out shopping! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You look fabulous Bella and yes IMO you pass.

Silver Member
    Bella, you are lovely! Not a MIAD at all. Suggestions, for what they are worth .. necklace needed; If you have sunglasses, prop them on top of your hair as females do; buy Dollar Store/Tree glasses that you might wear to see if they add to your feminine features.

Platinum Member
    Hi Bella , I am really not seeing the M I A D , You look like a very lovely young lady.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my opinion you look VERY passable and I don't pass out compliments like that unless I really mean it. Congrats..........

Bella, you look fabulous. I hope with more practice I can pull it off as well as you do ! <3 Aubri <3

You look like a woman to me, Bella. And pretty too. You go girl!