Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The little Things

I had this happen to me last week when I saw myself, wearing my new wig, in the mirror! I had a huge grin while seeing myself.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

"She". When someone I am with naturally refers to me as she. Complete affirmation.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Long hair, and nail polish. My hands are often right in front of me, so indicators of 'female' are always helpful. I will also wear a watch that matches my attire or mood, and just pick one that is the 'former' full size men's line instead of the giant clown watches that pass for full size these days. There are plenty of 'women's' watches today that mimic the old sized standard, as well as design, so it's easy to wear something that's essentially female attire while still in male mode. Ebay supplies a plethora of borderline 'pretty' watches intended for women, but in designs that used to be reserved for men. See pic below. The 'old' standard for a men's dress watch was about 28mm to 32mm (diameter of case, NOT including the crown aka winding stem), that was back around the 1950's. Today's watches I think are far oversized, perhaps as conspicuous consumption has taken over and some men feel the need to broadcast their giant watches. Or maybe it's just the baby boomers needed bigger watches as their eyesight started failing, that would explain Flava flav with the clock.

Untitled.jpg
    Also available in pink, sky blue, white, red, and black. I got mine on ebay
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 11-20-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yes, most all of it. Clicking of heels, lipstick on a glass, feel of long hair on my face, feel of the bra, handling things differently with long nails

Oh and being called "ma'am" by a young couple who thought I was the mom of a couple kids running unattended in the mall. We quickly found the real mom and the kids were safe. That couple had no idea how they made my day!!!!!!!

Sitting here with my legs crossed and seeing them in tights. Walking in the rain in ballet flats and feeling the rain on top of my feet. Driving in a short skirt and seeing my legs in sheer nylons. Big smiles.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

IDK so much to name, but being at home with myself for one. I love nylon, I love pretty nails, I love using jewelry to minimize my adam's apple. Being called maam, The swish of a skirt.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154785793@N04/
    Flickr Nickiem83
    Sephora is my drug.

Since the title of the thread is “The little things”, I would have to say seeing my painted toe nails and my hands with feminine rings on my pretty press on nail finger tips.

If I can’t fully dress at times, these few little things make me happy.

I have my toes painted and it always remind me that I am a girl..
    Part Time Girl

The whispering sound of stockings brushing against each other as I move my legs.

OMG there are so many things

Lipstick mark on my coffee cup
    The smell of my makeup and perfume
    The feel of long dangly earrings
    The sound of my heels on a hard floor
    The sway of my hips caused by walking in heels
    Catching a glimpse of my self in a mirror while out shopping
    Being referred to Ma'am by an SA
    Painted toes and long painted finger nails
    Carrying "My" purse
    Having my wife's eyes light up and saying she loves my outfit/accessories when I'm experimenting in my closet "Wow I never would have thought about putting that together?
    Jill