Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who many pictures of yourself do you have

A lot? I don't count them. But pics of me as Ceera outnumber pics of me as a male by at least 20 to 1 over the last 3 years, since I came out. I take pics to see how I am progressing, and to get a slightly more objective look at what works and what doesn't with my clothing choices. And I take normal 'family activities and vacations' pics, since I go out and do things with my daughter while en-femme.

None. I’m not into selfies, and in my mind I am much more attractive and femme than pictures will ever evidence.

Too many to count. Digital photography has made it easy to take lots and lots of pics. I don't delete any of them..... Plus, I still have some from pre-digital days that I've scanned.

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    This propensity towards self-photography among CD and TG women I find an amazing phenomenon.

Does anyone know WHY you do it? Narcissism? Self-love? Validation? Fascinationi? A "WTF" factor? a cheap thrill?
    Probably all of the above as somebody else has mentioned already, but for me, it's validation. And, I'm an amateur photographer and Alesha is an easy, willing model.

I have a lot from my earlier years, not many taken recently.
    They were partly novelty but mainly to see what changes in posture and style were needed.

over a thousand mostly in lingerie taken over the past 10 years.

None. And nothing is going to change that. I have my reasons, first being why on Earth would I do that? Not that I take selfies in male mode...

I haven't counted but around 20ish. I only take a photo if I feel there is something worth taking a photo for so that family and friends can see it.

I'll be adding a new photo to the list later as I take a selfie to show my new glasses.

So far, about 30 or so. I’m fairly new to it so I’m having fun trying on new outfits and seeing what works. I can definitely see my phone becoming quickly filed with photos since they are just so darn quick and easy to take these days.

I have never kept many pictures of myself and as of right now have no more than 20

Several hundred I think? Probably more than I should. Sometimes I use them for self critiquing after the fact and they have been quite helpful in that respect as I have made certain changes based on what I saw in the pictures that I missed at the time I was dressed. Some I keep because I know that over the years things will change and I may never be able to get away with that outfit again, so yes to some extent vanity comes into play. I'm sure there are other reasons too.

Elizabeth

I probably have a couple hundred, but the collection is growing fast!

Platinum Member
    Hi Shely , I have about 60 on my little flip phone that I can't get off of it.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Roughly 14GB and just a bit over 4K photos - just a few ... I get obsessed to the shine on my nylon covered legs so that adds to the overall count.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I agree with Jenny. Sometimes I want to remember a certain occasion, affair, event, etc ...oh hell, sometimes I just wanna remember when I looked exceptionally "pretty"
    "the sex is in the HEEL"

Maybe twenty, if that. I'm not too big on taking pictures of myself, more of things that I like.

Now, the pictures of "myself" that I've taken during video games and on IMVU is rather extensive .....

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    This propensity towards self-photography among CD and TG women I find an amazing phenomenon.

Does anyone know WHY you do it? Narcissism? Self-love? Validation? Fascinationi? A "WTF" factor? a cheap thrill?
    I have often wondered this. My SO has thousands of pictures and takes more every time out, every outfit needs numerous pictures. I guess I will never get an honest answer. My thought is that he wanted to be a movie star in another life.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-28-2017 at 06:51 PM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, here's the wonderment from my point of view. I've flat out amazed my self at how realistically female I can appear at just the right angle, with just the right light and exactly the right distance. The camera really does lie. And that' sometimes a good thing.
    Now video is a whole other matter and dimension. It's allowed me to work on eliminating the ape walk and smoother movements. And of course there's the souvenir thing.

A few shots that surprised me.

0181p.JPGa lace dress p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    Three maybe four. I had two scrap books of me dressed and out and about. These were from the years that I dressed/lived most of the time as a girl when not at work. They were lost in a fire. Sad, but maybe for the best.

I"ve taken a few over theyears, but they almost always make me want to swear off crossdressing

Many. I am not sure, but I have 2.7 Gigabytes on my thumb drive. At 200 kB per picture, that would be about 12,000. Plus there are a few on my older primitive thumb drives.
    I usually take pictures every week when I get my usual chance to be Jennifer. Could be worse. Pictures are so inexpensive these days--no need for film and development costs.

I have about 50 pictures.

To show my age most of them are Polaroids. Now that I am older I am not taking as many pictures.

I have about 700 pictures, I keep them because it amazes me that I don't look like who I am any more, all I see is another person. OMG I found a new little tripod/selfie stick that has a bluetooth remote release for about $22.00 on Amazon, it works on my Iphone and android phones. So I may be getting more pictures...

I have 1840 according to my computer... I do not delete any pictures even the dreadful ones. Each time I delete a picture i feel as if I am killing off a tiny piece of Becky - i know that sounds a bit freaky lol.. but I value each moment I spend as her and value each picture accordingly.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Only about 60GB for me Carla, so an amateur compared to you ! As for being obsessive, for me it's more obsessive-compulsive

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Here's a cut and paste of the actual properties of the folder which archives images and videos.
    There's a folder of recent file that haven't been archived yet of unknown proportion.

164 GB (176,477,347,840 bytes)

12,753 Files, 476 Folders

I don't see anything obsessive at all.

I save all of my photos, I have a pile I need to scan.

It is not obsessive but a real history of what you have been doing over the years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.