Thread: Man card trouble - too womanly!!

Man card trouble - too womanly!!

It had to happen sometime. The gender police put a restriction on my "man" card. This is kind of long so... It all started Saturday night when I decided I was going to go out for the day, brunch, shopping and lunch and who knows what else. Abandoning the Sunday football games, I know,I know sacrilege!!!. Well I started with a long bubble bath to get rid of that "male" smell than later on to polishing my nails and attaching the girl's and picking out my outfit for my foray into the brick and mortar stores than off to bed with thoughts of where to start in the morning. Well waking up with extra weight on my chest made sure I was not going to back out on my plans plus it feels so right and puts me in the mood to be my feminine self, so after making my coffee and getting dressed and pulling myself away from the mirrors every where I go in my house, I am never satisfied with my look, darn OCD, out the door and down the road to the I-hop for some breakfast,it was somewhat crowded but the hostess found me a small table in the non-smoking section as per my request, even though it was busy there was nothing but smiles from all who were working there, got the standard "Ma'am" the whole time. Well than on to shopping at the BBB, walking around browsing and touching the items in the bedding and window treatment sections and generally picking up and looking at things at random, being all touchy-feelly, something I only do when expressing my softer self, I bought a few skirt hangers and when checking out I noticed the cashier had the same color nails as I did and of course I had to say something hoping to start a conversation but the lines were backing up and a big thank-you from her and of course I reciprocated with a "your very welcome". After bumping elbows with women in KOHL'S, JCP, SEARS, MACY'S it was time to eat lunch as my stomach was growling, how unlady like! Stopped in a diner and was guided to a small booth, luckily near the restrooms as the coffee I had at home and on the road needed to be recycled, diners only have one room for each gender so a no brainer there, I was kind of drawing a bit of attention from 1 or 2 men but that dissapated quickly when I smiled their way and the waitress addressed me as "girlfriend". Now I had to stop shopping as I realized I was putting a dent in my "happy" budget, so on the way home I had to stop at the grocery store, what would an outing be without a necessary food run? Then on to the stylist's to make an appointment for a root touch-up and maybe a new style? Had to get home to feed Buddy the attack Pug and get something for myself. Okay the restriction on my man card is that I can only use it for work and any more intentional disregard of my "manliness" will result in disciplinary action!! Nothing better than a day of shopping and affirmation of who you are. There was so much more but I ran on enough, thanks for reading, it just felt so good that I had to share.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

What a wonderful day to be ... just ... out doing whatever. Now maybe you were never issued that "Man" card. Take a second look and it might say in the fine print that you have a "Human", which is much better anyways because we are all humans, even if we may think otherwise from time to time. Thanks for sharing.

Allisa, sounds like you had a wonderful day! Sometimes I wish I could tear up my "man" card, but there are days where I need it! Sigh! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Sound like you had a lovely time Allisa , we all have that feeling once in a while !

Rayleen

Those are the days....aren't they? Cherish them!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Platinum Member
    What a great day! Your m card may not be suspended, but even if it is, seems you have an f card when you want it

What a great day Alissa, Yeah I gave up my man card also. But I have to be manly for my GF at times.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a great day out and about. 😊👍👍

That's so awesome. I hope you have more days like that to come.

A great day....congratulations

Robyn
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The only suggestion I can think of Allisa, is u seem to get hungry a lot. So, u mite purchase a tite waist cincher or girdle on your next shopping outing.

When I'm wearing mine, I don't have much of an appetite!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-21-2017 at 01:45 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

With the NFL antics as they are, it has been easy for me to give up football Sunday.

Allisa, Sounds like a great day. Great that you disarmed the guys at the dinner.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by JenX View Post
    With the NFL antics as they are, it has been easy for me to give up football Sunday.
    Amen sister I can easily pass on the NFL for a femme day of shopping
    Jill

A busy and highly fun packed day ..... I'm jealous
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

over the summer I spent a glorious week as me in San Diego - one afternoon I went shopping with my GG best friend, we spent a lot of time in a couple of shoe stores - she came out with "Sometimes I feel sorry for men, their lives must feel so meaningless"

I Hop has a smoking section ?????

Audrey, it is no longer a non-smoking section because smoking is not permitted in the building, this one is divided by a half wall with glass. I've found that it is more intimate and smaller in area thus making it less likely for families to occupy and just one smoker near me with that smell on them can ruin my eating experience and I used to be a smoker. I guess I can't shake the habit of asking.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.