Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Discussion!

Congrats, Lana Mae. It's alway's nice to read about progress and pleasantries with those we know and love. it brings a smile to my face. be safe all Karrin

Majella-You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that but I do not have to agree with it!
    BLUE-Yes as some say my house my rules! I will take it one step at a time and respect that special relationship she and I have!
    Allisa-Generally, I go out on a weekday after everyone has left for work and school! Normally dressed or wig and forms are in a bag and put on in the car! She spends much of her time in her room, so...not really a big deal!
    Dana-Yes her acceptance is a blessing!
    Jamie-You are so right!
    Bobbi-I can lounge around my bedroom if I want and make the occassional trip to the kitchen for food! She just wants to be sure daddy is there for her...I think!
    Joanne-Like I said she bought the camera for use at my transformation and wanted to see the pics as soon as I got home! She is so very accepting and I so respect that!
    Jennifer-It is not just females, if it was my son I would do the same as he stated what ever makes you happy! I would not rub it in his face though!
    Pat-Yes you have to earn Dad or Daddy! My son got me a tee shirt that says, "Great Dads get promoted to Grandpa"
    Alice-Yes I will! Thanks!
    Lydianne-Yes, this is a big step and so must follow baby steps so as not to overdo it!
    Ressie-As far as close to me(physically near), I am out to everyone who needs to know! I am probably out at work or at least they see me with earrings and nail polish! They know I am not gay as I have told them so and they seem to accept that! I am not out from my saying anything and no negativism!
    Thanks for your responses!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Lana, I never suggested that you had to agree with me, I was just stating my view on the subject. I wish you all the best. What you do works for you, it's just not the road I would take. Adult children in my opinion should be treated like adults not coddled like spoiled children. Again IMHO.

I think its a nice positive step Lana Mae... I try to live my life with the following belief... I only care what my immediate family (Wife, Children & Parents) think the rest of the world can go get .....

Who cares what your neighbours think they probably judge you for other things anyway
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    That's terrific Lana Mae- I'm happy for you.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Blue View Post
    I think its a nice positive step Lana Mae... I try to live my life with the following belief... I only care what my immediate family (Wife, Children & Parents) think the rest of the world can go get .....

Who cares what your neighbours think they probably judge you for other things anyway
    I'm with Becky Blue. The neighbours DO judge you and all their others neighbours in any case. It is human nature. I say, give them something to be judgemental about and you can broaden their minds while you are at it.

Daisy

Its sure not easy , dealing with family members, I may have to deal with a delicate situation here too.

Its like walking on eggs .

Sounds like a plan my friend. I like it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Lana Mae,

Each person's relationships with their own are different and you have to find the right answers for equilibrium yourself as there isn't a magic book with all the information in for us to draw on.

To me it sounds like your passing the test just fine so far.

It's important that all those living under the roof, regardless as to who owns it, is comfortable in where they call home.

It does sound positive, good luck!