Thread: A nice way to brighten a dull, wet morning

Aspiring Member

A nice way to brighten a dull, wet morning

It's was raining this morning as I made way across the city from the train station to the office. I got to a busy road crossing and the man was red. I stood and waited as the traffic went past. Then from behind a GG came and stood just at bit in front of me. She was wearing a green, just above the knee, leather look skirt. And I thought, "I've got one of those". I don't think anyone saw me smile, and if they did, they wouldn't have able to guess why.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    You should have complemented her on her fashion sense

Daisy

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I just love when I see a GG out and about wearing an item of clothing that I have at home...gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

If someone saw you smiling, they would have just you were cheking her out. I saw a girl wearing these sparkly red heels and I told her they were very pretty and I asked where she had gotten them.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I've seen a girl at work, wearing one of my favourite turquoise tops with a Peter Pan collar. A little internal chuckle and glow, all in one.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I was shocked once when a voice asked me if I bought that at Kohls, I immediately turned and said I had bought it at Ross, we then compared the matching outfits and I was told I look better in it than her.

That was not my opinion though.

I don't know whether my voice gave me away or not as we parted with pleasant smiles for each other.

How do you define elation and blind panic in one sentence? :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.