Thread: A duality day

A duality day

So this morning I needed to break my enfemme time to spend a few hours in drab. However my forms were firmly attached, I wasn't going to be in contact with many people and the ones I encounter will be in passing, so I decided to go out with them left on. Add to this that what I'd be wearing would hide things pretty well.
    So 3 hours saw task done, back to base to shower and change and resume normal service.
    I'd put a skirt in for repair, that needed to be collected plus I'd bought some holds ups that felt sub standard and I intended to return them.
    Back to enfemme, back out to do my chores. Picking up the skirt the guy behind the counter addressed me as buddy. I know I don't pass but you hope for a more PC response. Not offended just disappointed. The SA on the lingerie counter when I returned the holdups on the otherhand was sweetness and light.
    Now I must put my hand up and say for the first time this week I chickened out. I'd intended to go for a chinese meal. However arriving at the restaurant. I looked in and just felt it was just a bit to "cosy", too closely seated for me to feel comfortable. So I walked away and went for takeaway pie and chips. Upside was I had a pleasant conversation with the girl behind the counter while waiting to the chips to cook.
    Last day (Sun) tomorrow. Not sure what I'm doing during the day but I'm intending to go to a smart hotel that's nearby for my evening meal. A way to end my week in a LBD, heels, the decent jewelry, to mix with yet more muggles and to enjoy a good meal.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-25-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen , It sounds like you had a great time, But all good things must come to an end.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Helen I would say you had a most delightful day. Just getting out and about would be great and I'm seeing that you are enjoying the outings. Good job.

Hello Helen
    Can i ask you a question when you are out and about do you think it would some times be nice to have some one with you?.
    i have found when i am out travel, walking or walking round the shops i think to myself how nice it would be to have some one with me then i smile at thing that i have done(walking past people, in shops, change rooms,
    but it still would be nice to have some one there.
    i know that you are in a dadt rationship.
    Jaylyn every day out dress is WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL .FREE there are more words i can put there here.

Carolyn

Carolyn,
    Yes having someone to share it with would be nice. Having a second option when trying things on, and saying, " That's a bargain" would sit well with me.
    Being out and about is I think soul affirming.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed