Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What kind of woman would you be...? (A GG asking)

50's rockabilly chick .. just something about that look for me.

I would be a good looking woman with a body that could anything very feminine.

Aspiring Member
    Me and my SO enjoy visiting historic houses in the UK. These can be anything from esrly 1600s to the early 1900s. I can never visit one without wondering what it must have been like to sweep down the staircase in a grand dress appropriate to the age of the house. Also, I love looking at the old costumes and any paintings of the fine ladies of the time. I suppose this merely means that I'd love to wear grand dresses from any age and that I have delusions of grandeur.

Very good question. I grew up in the 80’s and all my mom’s clothes that I wore back then sucked, so the 80’s are out based solely on fashion. I think I would like to be a female in my early twenties in today’s age. Maybe attending a major college, having girl fun and oh yeah, preparing for my unknown future.

A 60s hippie girl with a lot of surfer girl to

Great question! I'd be me only female...I'd be a bit of a tomboy and love to do outdoor activities, a big college football fan (Geaux Tigers!), I'd also be a fashionista that loves to shop, my wardrobe would be mostly classic feminine styles with a touch of the latest trendy styles. Lastly I'd be a loving partner to my SO not much of a housekeeper so might need a maid but one hell of a good cook.
    Jill

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Just a 'regular' woman, a nice office job somewhere, decent income, nice circle of friends. Quite happy in the present age with all the technology we have but in fantasy land maybe a 40s or 50s film star (love the fashions from that age)
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

What a great question! And it's pretty great that so many have said that they'd be mostly a female variation of who they are today. I'd answer the same, a woman version of me, in these times, able to be independent and modern, and I'd really hate not being able to go to work. I also don't think I'd want to be a mother and would probably be a lesbian...hopefully with a body like Sofia Vergara LOL

this is intriguing, first by whom has posted and second by virtue of some self discovery of personal nature...

in my youth someone may have had a hand of choosing which side i would be on, seems they made an error,

i would hope i would have been more successful, as a man i did not want to stand out, when dressed i am very much more particular in what i wear and have expensive taste, so i would need a better revenue stream. i don't think that i would of been attracted to men, i obsess over women and imagine i would prefer a demure women.

feeling i would still be in LGBT community i think that a more modern and accepting era would work for me.

i think i would be happier overall but would like to know that i had that perceived existence of fulfillment but suppose that wouldn’t be possible would it. cant have your cake and eat it too….
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Aspiring Member
    I am with those who would be the same person, but in a female version. As a child of the 60s, I have always admired my female peers, and I am old enough to appreciate the hard won rights women have today, and the sacrifices they made to get them. I would have taken the courage it takes to be "out" as Trans, and channeled it into pushing for equality for all.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Tough question, lots of contradictions for me. I guess I would want to be the girl next door, child of the 60s or 70s; a wife and a mom, I would also want to have a career. This is already sounding complicated. Thanks Brenda PS. Having is not always as nice as wanting.

I like to think that I'm like Kara Danvers aka Supergirl. Feminine and classy, but independent and fierce. A woman who is quiet at times but still doesn't take shit from anyone. She's just a strong, independent and successful woman and that's what I want to be.

I'd be so knocked up so fast...

That said, I'd probably be a happily married overweight super down beaten wifey type.

That said, I'm really depressed about myself.

Professor at a woman's college - still teaching software engineering and UX

I am somewhere in the middle of the gender spectrum. I'm happy when doing guy things as a guy, and would be happy doing girl things as a girl. That said, my mother had the greatest influence on my life. I would have loved to be the girl she would have me be if I were born such.

Leggy babe in dresses and skirts.

I'd be a today girl. A girly girl to be sure though. One that wears nice clothes that work for my figure. One that enjoys doing makeup/nails/hair. I'd be a bit more conscious of my clothing than what I see some women do. Nothing outrageous.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I would love to be trim enough to wear a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader uniform,just to see how it feels

An interesting thread, Littleg2; I am Always wary of wishes; You might ask the genie for great wealth, and wake up the next day, super rich, but with no arms and covered in boils. Recent circumstances have put me in the position of care giver to my wife, and I must admit, sometimes I feel a little guilty that I seem to be so suited to it. So I guess I would end up being myself, but with a body that more supported my efforts at being a good housewife and nurturer. I enjoyed being a father, so I think I would enjoy being a mother as well. Anyway, wishes aside I think I'll just try to do the best I can with what I've been given.

This is a very interesting question.

I think back about the 50 and 60's when society seemed more respectful to each other. Women many times were treated with respect and of course the fashions. How to be relegated to housewife or certain jobs had to be frustrating.

I would have to pick the current era. The main reason is more opportunities. Although I would like a job where I could dress nicely.

Seeing that today is probably the best time in history to be a woman, I'll have to choose another place. I'd like to be a teenager in perhaps Korea or Japan, in the entertainment industry. Assuming that I would have a good enough voice to be at least second vocal in a group, that would be fine. If I wasn't going to have the talent to sing, the perhaps sports if I were talented enough in that area. If I wasn't blessed with some type of exceptional talent or skill, and was simply smart, then maybe in some western european country where I could pursue a career in medicine. And last but not least, if I were simply a talentless hack, and of only average intellgence, I'd like to be an airline attendant with one of the major international airlines, at least I'd get to travel a bit.
    And assuming I was still 'me' personality wise, I'd wind up as a gay female, so I'd probably stick to one of the larger urban cities to live in, and search for a mate.
    And, as a guy, I've learned that even an average figure woman can make herself very attractive, I'd be happy enough being a woman of just normal height, and normal weight. And I mean normal, not average, because today, average is obese.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My answer short and sweet, I would be a Woman straight out of the 80's
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I would like to be a business executive who could afford a personal stylist. Be able to focus on an interesting and challenging career, but also have someone provide me with fabulous clothes to choose from. Of course, having a family and balancing against career would also be important. I’m guessing that many cis-women have the same aspirations.
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

I guess I'd follow the same path as many gals here - I'd be me just in female form, with all the things I enjoy now. I'd be a top designer in the automotive field and enjoy the theater, especially musicals. I'm sure I'd be a NASCAR girl too.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Same as ever

6B81414E-AB3C-4B5D-B2C3-55F12FD03F71.jpg

A ship, a star to sail her by, and the ample targets of the Spanish treasure fleet.
    Last edited by Maria Blackwood; 11-22-2017 at 02:17 PM.