Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What kind of woman would you be...? (A GG asking)

Thank you all for the responses, I am enjoying reading them and seeing what kind of women you all would be. I really appreciate the thoughtful, detailed responses. I also think it's wonderful that so many of you would be happy to be where you are now, just as a female.

One however (below), made me a bit sad. Oh to be rachel, your last line... I am sorry that you feel that way, it has to be so hard sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by oh to be rachel View Post
    I'd be so knocked up so fast...

That said, I'd probably be a happily married overweight super down beaten wifey type.

That said, I'm really depressed about myself.

Just to share, as I had a chance last night to ask my love what kind of women she would be and the answer was a lady from the early 80's. A glamours, smiling, friendly, confident and easy-going beauty. With feathered hair, but of course. Kind of Roller girl look.

I look forward to reading more responses, if they come. Thank you! -g

Professional by day
    Superheroine by night

I would be the best friend a GG could fine. Shop shop shop,talk talk talk and feelings feelings feelings That is what I envy the most about women, they have a much closer friendship then men I feel.

I would be a 70s chick. I love the look of mini skirts.

Well, I'm 55. So, I would be whatever the 55 year old version of me would be.

Probably an eighties goth girl/rocker chick

I like to imagine a scandalous life as a pinup girl in the 50's like my muse Bettie Page.
    But I'd probably be a 50's housewife or 60's career girl. As long as I'm in heels, stockings, garters, and a dress daily then I'd be happy.

a girl born into a well-to-do family, maybe a few years earlier so that I could enjoy both the poodle skirt AND the mini skirt phases and ending up in the 'mostly slacks' phase when old enough that it's what I'd want anyway.
    I like to imagine that I'd have been sent to the finest schools, met mr. right, etc. etc. etc.
    Maybe I could have also done something to get well known - such as becoming a poet, humanitarian, lady doctor, scientist, or something such.
    <and they all lived happily ever after>

Hey, if I'm going to dream, I might as well dream big!

I think the girl next door would describe it the best, but probably much shyer as well, and a bit facier in clothing as well. I wish!!!

Either a groupie from the 60s/70s or a flapper during the roaring 20s.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I would just want to be me, but about 30 years ago with the confidence I have now in who I am and that extra time to spend it as a woman in the world.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm a woman of today. I would never live in an era where women were considered, in any way, inferior to men. I want it all. I want to be strong, capable, intelligent and witty. And when I want to be that way, beautiful, sexy, and ultra-feminine. A girl can dream, can't she?

I would be from the mid-to-late 1800s a woman like Calamity Jane. One that could drive a team of horses and load and unload wagons and whatever shoot my guns. But when I wanted to be a lady I could wear a saloon dress and look gorgeous. Can be rough and tough and feminine when I want to be. Sort of like it is today in my life. I never was one to be big and fancy. Or put all of my eggs just in one basket.

great question A better one might be "what kind of person would you be" Hopefully regardless of gender I would be kind, compassionate, and of course beautiful, at least as a woman, As far as would time period, now seems pretty good. Looking at types of dress, the 20's flappers are good, The 60's Donna Reed look has always drawn me, nice dress and heels. BUt knowing me I would have been burning my bra in the 60's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I would just want to be the type of person I am trying to be now, no matter what I am wearing. Respectful of other, even when their views differ with mine. Defender of my family and good friends, and a guardian of liberty.

I would ove to be the kind of person I am now, but starting back in the early 60's and knowing what I now know. I could then do and shape things around me and be more creative at a time when creative and bold woman were feared.

Aspiring Member
    A career professional woman. A woman that is high up in the corporate ladder, and a professional outfit to match.

I love the style of the 50s and 60s so a mashup of the 2 would be great
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Really interesting thread... I would like to be a crossdresser in a future age (not too far ahead from now) when it would be easier and less painful to express my female side! I would like to change how other people, including some part of me sometimes, see crossdressers...
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Thank you all for answering and sharing. I think you all make the world a better place being who you are; kind, compassionate, brave, supportive... and wish you all the best of luck in being whomever you want to be, in whatever capacity you see that for yourself. -g

Platinum Member
    Hi Little G. , Coming up on my third 25th on 12/07, I would be a mature older lady just blending in.>orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Littleg2 View Post
    Good Afternoon All,

I am so very guilty of reading without posting, or sometimes not even logging in (lurking?) and reading through many, many threads. But I love reading through your posts and kind of going behind the curtain, so to speak, so I hope that's alright?
    I lurked this forum for years and still read without signing in. Don`t worry about it.

I thought of something fun to ask my own loving CDer and thought, for fun, I would pose the question here as well;

If you could be from another time or place, as a female, what type of woman would you be? ...
    I don`t think I want to change much. If a name is required, maybe someone like Ursula Franklin, a recently deceased University of Toronto metallurgy professor. While this lady may be an obscure figure to most, she did a lot for the engineering community and showing us the consequences of new technology, among other things.

There is a wikipedia page on Dr. Franklin easily found by an internet search engine.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 11-25-2017 at 12:08 AM.

I'd be a woman of today, choosing to reinvent herself when the feeling comes. I would still be athletic, creative, frugal, stubborn, and sometimes funny. A lover of poetry, dance and music would still describe me. But I would experiment with my appearance, using cosmetics, clothes, hair styles and fragrance to show many sides of my interests and personality. I would try to stretch any boundaries society puts on women and encourage men to shift gears and explore outside society's designated lane.

I would have trouble with sexist men. I would hope to be more vocal since I've been guilty of locker room talk silence. I would still check out other women's styles. I would hope to have a group of girlfriends. A "Girls Night" would be a ton of fun!

Fantastic question, I initially saw the 60s housewife in north America and thought that would be perfect, but as a child of the 80s I think maybe a big shoulder pad equipped, power dressing business woman with even bigger hair, think 1988s Working Girl, but not with the aggressive nature of Katharine Parker, more submissive, oh I have a new fantasy

Superb question!

Realizing that my previous answer was rather complicated, perhaps I simply should have written:

What kind of woman would I be?

A pretty one. Beautiful women make the world a nicer, better place to live in. Men like to look at them, and so do other women.

Beauty is it's own reward. Sure, it takes some time and work, but the end result is certainly worth it.

As a guy, when I spend time dressing up in good clothes, I feel better. And I suppose women feel better when they know they look real good, too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.