Thread: Close call

Close call

Well today I had a close call and had to think fast on my feet,or my butt seeings that I was sitting at the time. My son is home for the holiday and we needed to go out today and pick up a few things for Thanksgiving dinner. Now my wife has her car and I have my truck and we share a SUV that we use when we need four wheel drive. My wife rarely drives the SUV. I on the other hand drive it quite often. A few weeks ago I was driving the SUV when I stopped and picked up some new bras and panties, now I am always so careful disposing of the evidence i.e. tags, hangers,and bags anything that shows what I had bought. Well the two of us got into the SUV and got ready to leave when my son reached down between the seat and center consul and pulled up a hanger that one of the bras had been hanging on. It had the name of the bra as well as the size. Very clear that at one time a bra was hanging on it. Well I looked over and saw what he was holding and without any hesitation I said, I wish your mother would throw her trash in the trash can instead of leaving it in the car. I took it from him and got out and tossed it in the trash. Now my wife and I don't wear the same size bra so if he had any idea about bras sizes he could have figured out that it was not hers. My children don't know that I cross dress and I would like to keep it that way. From now on I will have to do a second and third sweep of my vehicles before I toss the evidence.

-giggles- Oops!

Quick thinking on the 'blame the wife' thing. I'm going to assume you will be much more careful in the future?

I do the same thing, but not in the car. Since the SO and I occasionally sleep in different rooms (one of us snores!), I close the door, cut off all tags, remove all hangers, etc, bundle everything into the trash, and take it out myself to make sure everything is gone.

Kay

Yes I will be very careful in the future. I hear you on the snoring as well, the wife and I have to sleep in different room because I toss and turn and get up all night, and thank you for the good idea you have about getting rid of the evidence.