Thread: Gas!

Gas!

Not the stomach kind, the car kind! Got up and had breakfast and read news etc. in my night clothes! Went to the bedroom and dressed as Lana Mae applied my make up(not great but...) and put on my wig! Placed the contents of my pants pockets in my tapestry purse and walked out to the car! Oh, yes panties(pink), nude pantyhose, forms and bra, pale lavender blouse, my new Reebok Princess sneakers, women's jeans! None of the neighbors were out and only two home! Trying to make up my mind about which gas station! Decided on the Shell station just over the county line! Pulled in and paid with credit card at pump. Took my best feminine pose and pumped the gas! Got my receipt and was on my way back home! Got home and the neighbor's grand daughter is playing outside! Thought kids will out you! Then got my purse and walked in the house! (She had laid down on the trampoline!) First time dressed for a while! It felt good, but I need to wash the clothes among other things so I undressed! Still have the panties, pantyhose and jeans on! Just thought I would share! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Enjoy your day my friend.

it is good to get out and about isn't it.

Have a grand time

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Sounds like a great start to the day Take care, Brenda

Want to come take my 3 cars and get gas in them? 2 are either empty or near empty and the third is about at half a tank.I will provide the nearly $200 for the fuel.

Tracii-Thanks!
    Leann-It is great to get out and about! I love it!
    Brenda-Avery nice start to my day!
    wbdavid-It would cost me quite a bit to go from NC to Las Vegas just to fill your vehicles up! LOL
    Thanks for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Close call with the kids!

Lana, glad you had a nice time, enjoy...you deserved it

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving .

Rayleen Hug...

Have a great Thanksgiving Lana Mae and enjoy you day today. You did fine going out.
    Part Time Girl

Hi, Lana Mae!

No time wasted in applying the new freedom you discussed with your daughter and staying within bounds while making your way through the neighbourhood. Filling up a car has probably never been so enjoyable . Very nice! .

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the members from North America .

- Lydianne.

Alice-Yes it was!
    Rayleen-Thanks! You too!
    Dana-Thanks! You too!
    Lydianne-Yes it felt so refreshing!
    Thanks for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!

Lana Mae,
    I love it when you go out to face the world boldly and just stare it down.
    Yes, it's quite a treat to go out of the house and BE you. Except....... (you know, it can still be a hostile world out there, as I've found out for the first time).
    Be careful but be You; be pretty. And next time, snap a photo selfie or something.
    Hugs.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Oh yeah!! I love gasing up the car, especially when there's a touch of wind blowing from under the car. The last time I gassed up the wind blew my dress straight up and the fun of it was trying to push it back down in the most feminine way. Doesn't it just feel great to be outdoors everything feels so different, walking on pavement and just the feeling of the air around your legs. I'll bet you will be driving around just to burn the gas in your car so you can gas it up again. Lol

Oh well, I live in New Jersey and Jersey girls don't pump gas. So if I want to pump my own I'll have to go to Pennsylvania which is real close but gas costs more. What a dilemma.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I love those gas station runs en femme wind blowing on my wig looking fierce.
    Sounds fun Lana Mae

High Lana that sounds like fun. Hey I'm getting to visit Jennifer in Asheville Dec 1st can you private message me when you get a chance. Sorry if off topic but I can't figure out how to send a message. <3

Ilene-I have seen negative responses, not very nice but not hostile...yet! Need to get selfie stick, I guess! I had one man do a double take or second look but without reaction!
    Maria-Outside is great! I wanted to drive and drive but it is an economic thing!LOL
    Jaymees-I have not been up there for a number of years, but everything was more expensive in Jersey back then! LOL
    Jennifer-Definately fun!
    Marti-PM to you! Under Forum, click on Private Message and the screen will go to PM! Or Click on my name and get my profile page and leave a private message there! Hugs
    Thanks for your replies!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!