Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the half man, half woman look

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jessica, I dress to please myself. I want to see a pretty woman in my mirror. There's NOTHING about masculine looks that turn me on!
    Sadly, I'm straight, not even bi. Maybe that's why androgenous looks r exciting for u?

Like u, I can present a fairly sexy young woman figure wise. But, my 70 y/o male face ruins the image!

I solved that problem years ago by wearing the female masks I make!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not my cup of tea, but if it works for you, do it!

I have always thought that a half man, half woman costume would be a great Haloween costume. I would require some sewing skills to put together half a dress and blose with half some levis and a shirt. Complete it with half a wig and one side with make up and half and half shoes. I think it would be a hoot and a way to come out to friends that do not know you dress. Would without question be a conversation starter.

Like I mentioned in another thread, I recently did the "bearded princess" look at a Comic Con. It's actually a very popular thing to do there for guys (Even non-crossdressers).

It's the only way I feel that I can get away with dressing in public :P

@michelle_g that is great that you can go out like that and even greater that your wife goes out with you.

@Daisy Yes exactly what im talking about. I love the way women look, but i think this could end up being a 3rd "normal" option in the future. seriously, and it not be "weird".

@Rayleen thanks i have been googling alot lol

@jennifer0918 - I love the full transformation also. nothing sexier. I just think this could be another possibility too

@steffi - I saw on long island there was a place thart would professionally do a makeover. its so far away from me but i might take trhe drive one day.. just to see what i could look like

@Cheryl - No i dont prefer to dress half & half.. I just think its a look that will likely be accepted in the future... and i like the look myself... but yes i like the full girl look much better... but i like both looks in general also, what is "miad"?

@docrobbysherry - do you have a picture of the mask? thats an interesting idea

@sabrina - that is nice i think alot more guys want to dress then admit it. most probably just fight the urge. just taking a guess late at night lol

MIAD is short for Man In A Dress.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Jessica, I would like to pick up "I'll be too old - etc".
    Keep your mind young and you can get away with anything.
    I am 81 this Xmas day, I have a full beard, and I combine both male and female clothing and shoes with earrings, nail polish, real perfume and light makeup.
    My wife helps, my family give me presents, and best of all, nobody laughs or thinks I have lost it.
    So be yourself, you should never feel too old.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    For most of my CD life I rarely bothered with make up. But, in the last couple of years, I've been leaning more towards passing as much as possible.
    Never much of a facial hair fan so I can pull off the questionable gender look. But, I'm not out to present with that look. I'm just being comfortable with me.

shopping3.jpg
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'll pass on the half man/Woman thing also. There's nothing wrong with it but it isn't for me. It's one or the other. I may not put makeup on all the time but I am fully shaved.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

When ever I dress up I leave out the wig and fake boobs. I think that look works for me. Just dress however makes you comfortable.

Aspiring Member
    Jessica,
    Weekends, I generally go out wearing women's clothing - jeans, top, bra with enhancers, light make-up, polished finger nails, jewelry, women's shoes or sneakers, jacket/coat, carry a handbag/women's wallet, but sans wig most of the time.

Some here refer this look to MIAD (man in a dress). On the other hand some women have very short hair styles, so I consider myself trans-female with my natural hair. Oh, you will never catch me with facial hair.