Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the half man, half woman look

the half man, half woman look

i love dressing up and looking like a woman, but sometimes I think the half man, half woman look is super sexy also. by that i mean, no makeup, just clearly a man wearing a wig and lipstick.

I have a mans face with a small goatee. but when i dress up with a long haired red wig and lipstick, and wear fake nails, etc, I still feel super sexy even though I have a mans face. in fact i think i look good like that. Maybe im delusional... lol. but I bet in the future, it will be more common for the male/female mix and more people will be dressing in between the two sexes (instead of either woman, "or" man). Rockstars have been borderline and goth guys do it already. they just dont go further with it. I'll be too old by then to enjoy looking great like that outdoors in the open, but i think that would be a good day.

i probably didnt explain it correctly, i think the half man, half woman look is very hot also.
    did i make sense? lol

I know what you mean and agree to some extent. I still feel sexy and effeminate even when not wearing all my make-up. Maybe just some lippy and mascara, sometime no wig even. I just think I look like a lesbian with a boy-cut lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are free to dress or not dress as you wish.
    I wear light make up in boy mode sometimes.

Not for me at all. If it works for you, more power to you.

TO each there own its not for me
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/154785793@N04/
    Flickr Nickiem83
    Sephora is my drug.

I'm with Micki on this one.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I did the half man, half women costume look for the Pride parade several years ago. Boy was it ever tough to put the look together, matching the dress to the suit and then lots of experimenting with the wig (resulting in using a hat). It was fun though!

I do wonder where we'd find the rest of the population that also thinks this look is sexy.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

S.M.,

Didn't the winner of one of those rupauls drag queen things have a beard? I guess some must like it.
    Last edited by Kas; 11-22-2017 at 10:57 PM.

thanks for the replies
    a lot of you ladies in here are sooo beautiful. (just looking at your profile avatar). I wish I looked as beautiful as you ladies. sincerely.
    I feel i have a nice body for dressing up but my face is completely a mans face. im not ugly (i hope lol). Ive seen a few people in nyc having painted nails and wearing certain clothing etc where they were not trying to be a woman, but just a man wearing womens things. a few looked silly and over-exagerated, but a few looked normal with it...

I'm going to try makeup one day... i always wanted to, but dont know the first thing about doing it. i thought even putting on lipstick was sooo hard to get right. lol.

I had never put make up on before about a month ago. It just takes a bit of practice and if your not going out into public, it doesn't matter if it's perfect. If you are interested in trying make up, I find these items are the basics:
    Foundation, Lipstick, Mascara, Eyeliner and Eyeshadow.

If you have these you're pretty much set IMO. Each one will only cost you a few dollars besides the foundation which may be more like $10ish. Just in case you were interested. You may not think you look so manly with make up on haha and change your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I had never put make up on before about a month ago. It just takes a bit of practice and if your not going out into public, it doesn't matter if it's perfect. If you are interested in trying make up, I find these items are the basics:

If you have these you're pretty much set IMO. Each one will only cost you a few dollars besides the foundation which may be more like $10ish. Just in case you were interested. You may not think you look so manly with make up on haha and change your opinion.
    I appreciate that! I will go pick those things up this weekend and google a few videos on how to put it on... lol. I hope i get a few nice pics out of it so i can put an avatar of a face instead of my leg. LOL
    thanks Kas.

Oh lol I guess my mind was somewhere else. I thought you meant having the left side being woman the right side being man.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    Oh lol I guess my mind was somewhere else. I thought you meant having the left side being woman the right side being man.
    LOL, that's funny, and ironic as i just finished watching "the dark knight" on tv where Harvey Dent was "harvey two face"... it literally just ended 15 minutes or so ago,. (if you saw that movie you would get the reference)

Nope haven’t seen the movie, however am aware of the character thanks to the comics. I was always fascinated with the half man half woman performances, I think it was the character from one of the Flintstones episodes that struck the fascination with it. The performer would start singing with a handsome guy mode then switch sides and perform as a sexy woman. Something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=olfuaTPjwZ4 I have to search my facebook pictures to find the pictures of my Pride parade costume of it to share with you. May take awhile to find them

oh yeah, ive seen something like that years ago. i like that
    oh yes i would love to see the pictures
    thanks

Its funny, I just had an opportunity to dress up but didn't have time to do the whole makeup routine. Definitely dude from the neck up. I wore a pair of dark wash jeggings with my Payless, Ugg copy boots and boot socks peeking out. Then I had on an Old Navy 1/4 zip top with the cute thumbhole sleeves and I also wore my pushup bra and inserts. I had on a sweatshirt jacket over the top of that. No wig or makeup, I wish but just didn't have the time. I shopped in the mall and a couple other clothing stores in Utica. I saw a few people do a double take but most don't care. I am more at ease when I'm a couple hours away from home where I'm not likely to run into anyone I know. That was two days ago, then yesterday, my wife and I went Christmas shopping in Scranton. Same type of outfit, skinny jeans,boots,boot socks,cami, and an Old Navy hooded tunic. No bra or inserts or makeup or wigs with my wife, too girly i guess. The rest she is ok with, funny but I can live with that. I love to dress fully when I have the opportunity but I am also comfortable doing the half and half.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    S.M.,

Didn't the winner of one of those rupauls drag queen things have a beard? I guess some must like it.
    What about Dana International, the Isreali winner of Eurovision? Very very popular winner with the muggles despite having a full dark beard and stunning evening gown for the performance. Heard nothing but positive comments from all age groups when she/he won. The picture on the left.

Dana_International_Conchita_Wurst-690x326.jpg

Hi Daisy,

THANK YOU!! That's who I meant! I don't personally watch any of that crap, so I wasn't sure :P

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Ok sure the lesbian look is sexy I like it,but I love the full transformation.
    Life is about growth, never stop being curious.

Jessica, lots of instruction for makeup on you tube internet, that's where I learn.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    What about Dana International, the Isreali winner of Eurovision? Very very popular winner with the muggles despite having a full dark beard and stunning evening gown for the performance. Heard nothing but positive comments from all age groups when she/he won. The picture on the left.

Dana_International_Conchita_Wurst-690x326.jpg
    You got 2 different people pics,
    Conchita Wurst is bearded and won somewhat recently.

Dana International is the picture on the right, she never performed with a beard and won it sometime in the 90’s. She transitioned before she was a contestant. Coming out as trans when she was very young and transitioned fully I believe before she was 20, I doubt that she ever grew a beard!
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 11-23-2017 at 08:35 AM.

I had never put makeup on before about a month ago. It just takes a bit of practice and if you're not going out into public, it doesn't matter if it's perfect. If you are interested in trying make up, I find these items are the basics:

If you have these you're pretty much set IMO. Each one will only cost you a few dollars besides the foundation which may be more like $10ish. Just in case you were interested. You may not think you look so manly with makeup on haha and change your opinion.
    The first time I put on makeup, I went to Ulta in boy mode and asked one of the SAs for help picking it out. Those are the products I got, and I told her I wanted to do it inexpensively, so she picked out drug store brands.

A few years after that, I got a professional makeover from a TG woman. I just wanted to see if there was any possibility that I could look decent if I really knew how to do my own makeup. Not only was I quite passable, but I was actually kind of hot looking, at least for a 55 year old woman.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Hi Princess Chantel,

Indeed my mistake. I always seem to get the two the wrong way round. Conchita Worst was the correct name (Dana International her inspiration). Still the picture on the left. And still a popular winner here despite being a crossdresser of epic standing.

Daisy

If that's what you enjoy then by all means.
    For me it's one or the other. I am not a MIAD and never want to be seen as other than a woman when I dress.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !