Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watch for cameras

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I am always aware of my surroundings and I've never been caught on surveillance cameras.

sec cam.JPG

At least, not that I know of.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    We should also remember that cameras are every where now so we should be careful where we change our clothes.
    Yes! I had reason to change once when I was out in the city. Chose a nice quite street. No traffic. No houses. Just a school but it was night time. So I got out of the car and changed. Stripped right off and threw the male clothes in the boot, then dressed up. Shortly after a tow truck arrived with lights flashing. They had seen me on the surveillance camera high up on the light pole and were coming to tow me out of the no parking area. Oops!