Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What one item do you need most when dressing ?

When I go out, I need y pantyhose, a dress or skirt, a blouse (skirt), a jacket, a bra, my breast forms, 3"-4" heels, my handbag, make-up.

At home I just leave out the handbag and the make-up.

Panties. They are the first thing to go on and the last thing to come off. Sometimes they are the only thing that I am able to wear when dressing depending on the day. They may not be the thing that I need most that day when I want to dress, but without them the rest of it wouldn't feel right or the same.

Hip pads or forms. I was always a dude in a dress until I added hips.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Glasses help me
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Bra and form when I put them on I a woman

Reality Check
    For me there is no "one thing" unless we group these things together: wig, breast forms (and of course a bra so they don't fall off) and my hip and butt padding. With these, I can run around naked or throw on a night gown or house dress and feel right.
    Krisi

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've got pretty much everything I need, for now. Like Jaymee, what I really need is time.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

for me its my pretty bras and panties

Just one item? Yikes, I want so many; I NEED a dress. Brenda

I need my wig, forms, bra and a dress
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

panties and bra. be safe Karrin

I will also say my wig is the one item that changes me to where I want to be. Without it no matter how much makeup, forms, body shaping, or dresses I put on I'm just not fememine until the long hair gets on. I do however sometimes wear my bra and forms under my sweat shirts and t shirts just to feel somewhat feminine but I just don't look in the mirror because that kills the mood.

I know you said “one” item. I’ve given this a lot of thought...a lot...and I cannot come up with just one. I wear panties every day, so do they count? Since hose were, are, will always be #1, and a bra with forms. After that, most of the time, the trains moving into the pink fog. Confidence, patience, etc are needed too. And the list goes on, and on, and on.

A Padded hip and butt control Panty.

Hello Teresa,
    Do you mean which item I enjoy or like the most, or which makes me be the most "blendable". Sorry if it's in your post but I missed it. Fatigued at the moment. For "blendability", I have to say the best shape wear I can find, best fitting bra, forms, good hair, and makeup. In terms of my own enjoyment, I'd have to say the best hosiery I can afford, the most stylish, and comfortable heels (reasonable height), and I do love it when my makeup looks good. I guess all those also go with blendability. I guess I just really like those a little more. Your picture looks fantastic, by the way. You seem to reach that truly "magic" point of having the best of both.

Hugs,
    Linda

Banned Read only
    It's been a while since I checked all your replies, I thank you for responding, as Nancysue did reply I was asking this as a serious question for those who do go out or intend to very shortly.

I appreciate you all list several items but what is the one make or break item that gives the confidence for that final push ?

I'm off to the Xmas party this weekend and will be driving dressed , checking in and changing for the event then dressing for breakfast. My clothes choice will be dictated by the weather apart from the party, naturally for them to look right I will wear my forms, I intend to keep my makup light for everyday and top it up for the party but without the wig the transformation is incomplete .

I would think most women spend more time, money and effort on their hair then any other single feature , my wife certainly does , I think a bad hair day is one thing they hate the most ! Beautiful hair transforms a woman as much as it does a CDer that's why it's the top of my list , I get to lose the guy !

Linda,
    Many thanks for that, it's an East dress which I just couldn't resist in a charity shop window, all the GGs loved it at the meeting when I wore it , I have to admit I love clothes that are easy to wear and also feel good, it's longer than I usually wear but longer dresses do float beautifully .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-05-2017 at 04:26 PM.

For me it would be pointless without a mirror. I like Doc's airplane example.

Hi Teresa,
    Okay, closer to the kind of answer you were looking for....if my hair doesn't look feminine, I have no chance of presenting with a feminine appearance. That's true whether it's my own hair grown out to my collar and shaped to be a feminine style, or whether it's a wig that I've had styled well enough to look feminine for the shape of my face, etc. So for me bad hair=not fem=I won't go out. While I really like my hosiery, I would use leg makeup to cover my scars rather than trade good hair for good stockings.

So hair is it for me. With good hair, I feel confident enough that I'll go out. I usually go out about once a week - BUT generally NOT for long times.

Linda

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , That is what you call , On The Job Training, You look so lovely.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I need a whole lot of things to look presentable.

But probably the one thing that will make me feel uncomfortable even if all the other details are right is that I must wear neat, fresh and unchipped nail polish.

- Diane

It has to be a bra, oh! and not get caught thats two

Julie

Oh, I hate to be boring, but for me, any and all dressing starts with a good foundation. Panties and bra are first and foremost.

I don't think I could pick just one item. Wig, bra, and thigh hosiery are a necessity.

I'llmake it a simple answer. Makeup. I love makeup and really enjoy change my face to fem. But I also like my bra These two items are in my mind needed for me to cd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A bra, definitely a bra.