Thread: Like riding a bike

Like riding a bike

It's been a long time since I was last able to fully dress and step out into the muggle world.
    So a few days ago I got the opportunity to spend 7 days enfemme. First step, drab stuff set to one side. Next shave, put on makeup which I must admit, went on easier than I'd anticipated, dress and head for the door.
    I needed to shop for food so headed for the supermarket. Parked up, sat for a few moments, then deep breath and step out of the car, grab a cart and head indoors.
    What struck me was just how quickly any apprehension drained away and I became just another shopper. So provisions bought, next off for a Mac drive through. Again struck by not caring if I was read.
    Day 2 spent out and about browsing shops, interacting with SA's, just doing the everyday.
    I won't bore you with every little detail that flowed over the next 2 days. What I will say is the advice often given about confidence, owing the space while blending is such good wisdom. Just doing, acting normally, will enable you to move about and interact in the big world.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-23-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Congradulations on your excursions , Helen. It Does get easier with time, as our confidence builds. Had a recent Mall trip myself, and went through w/o issues. Had a kiosk attendant call me "Maam." Just another Old Girl out shopping. Toni G..

That's so awesome Helen. I can't agree with you more about the confidence. Had to laugh but sometimes I kinda think when I walk into a store I'm thinking that's right on own this place.
    Hope you keep it on a roll and have fun.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    awesome, good to know that its a skill that won't fade away.

It's pretty difficult to put into words the feeling(or lack of) that happens when out en-femme just being a real person. I prefer my femme expression over my opposite one any more and strive to be on that side of the fence in everything I do.I love my outlook from my softer side of things, no wonder I smile all the time. Wishing you more and more time being your femme self out and about in the real world.Funny I've never rode a bicycle en-femme all these years, something to try I guess.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen , You are out there now, There will be no turning back anymore.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!