Thread: Do you remember ?

Banned Read only

Do you remember ?

I was trying to find ways of wriggling out of doing some messy building work, I promised my wife so I said to myself ," Well Teresa you will just have to tuck your skirt in your knickers and get on with it " I can't think for the life of me why that came to mind , I had to smile and then I thought many people may not realise what I'm talking about .

I'm going back to a time when girls only wore skirts or dresses , my primary school was all boys but then the buzz word went round that from next term the girls were be integrated as their school was being demolished . It's the first time I recall when I couldn't wait for the holidays to end , you've never seen so many clean faced spotless boys in your life as that first day. It went OK until the first playtime break, the girls got together and started doing handstands against the wall , that's when we discovered what mysteries were hidden above the hemline ! To suddenly see all from their toes to the waist line with their skirts hiding their faces. They soon discovered the big mistake they were making and started to tuck their skirts in their knickers , now they could watch the boy's reaction, OK it was an upside down view they got but they must have loved it seeing our faces.

The habit soon spread so after school when out playing with the boys they always did the skirt tuck, so they could join us climbing trees and other boy stuff.

I do recall seeing some old holiday pictures of women at the seaside , even they took to the knicker tuck to paddle in the sea .

To me the mystery of what was hidden beyond the hemline was short lived because I soon started my CDing and having you own hemline felt like a little piece of heaven especially those early years of very smooth legs ! Whose going to show their age and say they remember ?

OK Teresa now get your skirt tucked in and go do that job !!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Teresa, what a cute story thanks for sharing
    Hugs Rachael

can't say I recall Teresa, but I do remember who Ike was moreover tis' a refreshing quality these day's, honesty. enjoy the day, and be safe. Karrin

Thanks for reminding of something that....Er! slipped my mind. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I remember my sister and her friends doing the skirt tuck thing when I was small, memory dims but at least one made no attempt to stop anyone seeing her knickers (or 'keks' as we used to call them).
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member
    Neighbor girl hung upside down on the monkey bars. Teacher came out and told her never again. She did have on cute panties.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I remember my sister and her friends doing the skirt tuck thing when I was small, memory dims but at least one made no attempt to stop anyone seeing her knickers (or 'keks' as we used to call them).
    Keks? Now I grew up in your neck of the woods and Keks was a slang term for your trousers not your underwear. Youth of today, can't even get made up words right anymore!

Banned Read only
    Daisy,
    I worked on a contract with the RAF and many in my company were ex RAF and underpants were always called keks, meaning the not too good MOD issued versions !

Diane,
    The big navy blue knickers soon became know as " Passion killers !" In those days the girls didn't have much choice but it did give them ample room to tuck the skirt in . OK I can see where some CDers get the liking for those style of knickers from , underwear didn't bother me as much as the full skirts and dresses worn with full petticoats . If only those days would come back !

You can't beat the feeling of wearing a nice pair of satin 'French Knickers' Teresa, such a femine feeling!!!

s-l225.jpg
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    Now I grew up in your neck of the woods and Keks was a slang term for your trousers not your underwear.
    Actually think you are right Daisy. Like I said memory dims, might have been cegs I meant
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Teresa, great story. It's Amazing how a memory just pops in to our brains.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yes I remember it well, girls round our way always tucked thier skirts up when they went paddling. Also the girls at school did gym in thier knickers, but they were always big green things and very dull ( the knickers not the girls ) but it was the best you got till the teen years and by then it was much harder to get a flash of knickers but they were more interesting