As some of you already may know, I recently came out to my wife. She seems very excepting so far. She’s asked that I not go out in public dressed, which at the moment, I have no desire to do. She’s also asked that I dress when she’s not home, which is also fine. After coming out to her, she allowed me to go purchase a few things and gave me a spending limit. I did not ask her to come with me and she didn’t offer to come. I bought a skirt, top to match, some heels, black thigh highs, a bra and a few rings (I already had a wig). I totally suck at clothes shopping and the items I mentioned are the only femme things I have. Also during our conversation, she said I could use her makeup, which I’m not great at using either. Anyway, here’s my questions:

Have any of you asked your wives to help with shopping for clothes and accessories?
If so, how did you approach the subject?
How long after coming out did you wait to ask?

Have any of you asked your wife to help you buy makeup? Help with applying makeup?

I came out to her about a month ago, so this is all still new to her. I don’t want to overwhelm her, especially right now during the holiday season. If the feedback from you guys is to ask her for help, I’m definitely going to wait until after the first of the year.