Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asking our wives...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Remember you just came out to her and that alone is not a "green light" to go whole hog with buying stuff or forcing things on her too quickly.
    You both need time to adjust
    What Tracii said..You are about 30 seconds past your "reveal" ...And,please don't touch her makeup ! Screw up the courage to learn a little bit of makeup skills from a pro.

Banned Read only
    Stephine43,

For makeup type in You Tube: How To Apply Women's Makeup. An expert will teach you.
    For help with clothes go to a dept. store and then the women's section and ask the sales person could they help you find a skirt and matching top(of course they will think it's for your wife, (Christmas). Once she leaves then shop your sizes.
    Wear hose and panties and you will be more in tune with shopping women's clothes.

I'll toss in a contrarian point here- if your wife doesn't mind you using her makeup- it may be best to keep doing it and building slowly with that. It is a space where she understands exactly what you are putting on, and can easily feel ok with it because she does it too. If you get your own she may spook because it means you are becoming independent of her embrace, and that is easy to lead to imagining then what?!!#%

I would spend time thanking her very sincerely for these micro experiences of sharing her world, and then stop and wait, and, then or later, leave silence to let her talk. It may come out in bits and pieces. And if she feels like she is 51% of the relationship control, then she will let you know what else you could try.

The sociobiology of male female pairing is that females need to feel the male is sticking with them, devoted to them, paying attention to them, and is going to be there tomorrow and forever. In this safe zone females can let their men play female if they want, since it is not threatening, but something they can do to met your needs and bolster their importance. It doesn't affect their social status if in the home and no one knows. Women have the long view- so they are thinking far ahead most of the time.

It is tough for us since we want to move fast and break things. I have come to regard marriage as like tempering steel- really uncomfortable processes but I'm better, more resilient and useful afterwards.
    We are all beautiful...!

i have panic in buy clothes in shops. i have afraid the salesman or saleswoman notes that it´s for me the clothes i buy. so my girlfriend buys it for me. she already gives me some of her clothes.

Asking my wife about LOL. She doesn't wear make up I wear more than she does. She had some friends over one time and I was home. They started talking about make up with my wife and what she needed to do. They thought I was broad with the talk. After they left my wife asked if I knew what they were talking about and if I wanted to answer them. Yes I knew but decided to keep quite.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Many good comments about taking it slow. This is all new to her and her feelings will most likely change day by day. If you overwhelm her, she may think you have gone overboard. The first of the year is only two weeks away. Unless she is unusually accepting, that is too soon. When my SO began CDing, I went from acceptance to hating it to acceptance very quickly. It takes a while to get used to the idea. If you push, you may find "tears and fears" in your future.

I agree with everyone's comments about getting your own "stuff". Even though your wife apparently told you that it was ok to use her makeup, I would really recommend that you buy your own. Ulta brand makeup is much cheaper than the department store brands and I like it just as well. Makeup from local drug store is also a good option (Wet & Wild, Cover Girl, etc). You don't have to go out and buy the high priced brands like MAC. Don't even think about using her eye makeup! Good way to pass along infections, colds, and other nasty bugs.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-18-2017 at 05:43 PM.

I would recommend to slow down and let it come to you little by little. Also don't be afraid to ask her for a little help. She asked you not to go out dressed, be sure you don't bring it up in a conversation. I showed mine my feminine side by attending chick movies with her and having input on things like love and just being a softer sided guy to her. At first she helped me buy things and even bought Jaylyn things for Christmas.
    You have a good thing going so don't screw it all up by pushing too hard.

I appreciate all the advise everyone has given me. I haven’t brought up anything CD’ing related to my wife all month. She hasn’t either. I’m definitely taking things slow. I posted in another thread that she pointed out to me that one of my Christmas presents from her is wrapped in girly paper, complete with pink ribbon and bow. Slow seems to be working, so I’ll maintain this speed. So far so good.