Thread: Wow! Close one

Wow! Close one

Went for a addictive Maria drive and of coarse I gassed the car even though I had over half a tank.
    I was comig home and I was changing while I was driving, I took off my dress and I was driving with a full mini slip and I took the straps out because I was just about to remove it. All at once the traffic comes to almost a full stop, I end up next to a truck and I look down and my mini slip isn't covering much, the pantyhose gosset and panties are on full display and because I was about to remove the slip I had lowered the straps and my bra is also out.
    I felt like I was naked there, I look up and the truck driver is looking down at me, instead of doing anything except trying to cover something, I'm trying to look ahead and see whats going on. I see a line of police cars, OMG there starting Christmas spot checks. Now not caring about the trucker next to me I start going crazy to at least put my dress back on. I knew the trucker was looking at me because the traffic was moving ahead and he wouldn't move up and I guess he was enjoying what I believe he thought was a women trying to put a dress and exposing everything. I don't believe he thought I was a women, I'm not very passible but I don't know how good of a view they have. As I was getting closer to the line of police they were pointing at one car to go threw and the next on they would pull to the right and what looked like they were asking questions to. As the traffic is coming to one lane I start counting the cars to see if I was going to be questioned. The car in front of me gets pulled to the right and the officer points at me and points me threw. Wow that was a close one, once threw I started driving and that truck was next to me for a while, maybe he was waiting for me to remove my dress again.Lol That was a close one and a lesson to me that when I walk out the door I have to be prepared for anything.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 11-25-2017 at 08:42 AM.

I'm glad you made it through the check point OK.

Now, as for driving & dressing ( or undressing), I have to say that was a foolish, dangerous, and reckless thing to do. Find a place, pullover and make the necessary change of wardrobe. You are dammed lucky you didn't cause an accident!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I would have been more worried about the truck driver then the cops... Police see a lot of crazy sh*t.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What Jodie Lynn said-----times 10!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good Lord, talk about taking foolish chanches! Next time try see if you can do it while drinking a bottle of Gin too.

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    I don't understand, your wife knows you drive dressed why don't you just wait till you get home to do the changeover , even if it's in the garage . Like others have said you must have known you were going to make it worse for yourself let alone the chance of causing an accident . That could have been a far worse situation, there would have been no way of hiding your dressing activities then . You only go or a drive dressed to relieve your stress , sorry I don't get it anymore .

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Why not just go through the police check in the slip rather than give the trucker a show? There is no law against wearing a slip as long as the relevant bits are covered. However you would get charged in the UK if a police officer saw you trying to change when driving (it is called 'not being in proper control of the vehicle' or something like that).

Banned Read only
    Daisy,
    Maybe driving without due car and attention is the term used . It might not of gone down too well in the UK with the huge crackdown on the use of mobile phones when driving, to be caught on a traffic camera struggling to take a dress off could might easily have landed you in court with possibly a £1000.00 fine or whatever the new top limit is now or worse a short prison term . The UK roads are so overcrowded we have to be more responsible .

Ok I'm guilty of speeding a few times and last time opted for a safe driving course , it really is an eye opener how much damage and injury can be caused by one extra mile per hour !

As a driver for a living I have seen some pretty wild stuff on the road. Our high perch makes looking into a car a joy. You gave him a break from the monotony of many hours or days on the road. Plus the chance to see a skin show. That said I have seen some horrific wrecks many involving inattentive drivers. Please be careful when driving the life you save may just be your own or mine.

ditto from me Vicky, driving long haul you see all kinds of stuff, but then some of us can dress and no one can see except for other drivers

I know, I know, I deserve the lashing I'm getting. To answer some of your questions, even though my wife knows and why not change in my garage, its because my kids hang out with there friends around the house and they smoke outside, so it's hard to get in.
    There are times when I drive with my wife and she always tells me to pull over somewhere and get changed, I guess because it was late and there wasn't many cars on the road I was changing slowly while driving and I guess because I do it most of the time I feel comfortable doing it. But thank you all for caring and expressing your thoughts, I guess I take it for granted. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I would have been more worried about the truck driver then the cops... Police see a lot of crazy sh*t.
    Truckers see just as much stuff. The stories I've heard from truckers aren't fit to print. lol

Silver Member
    I don't think the views are as much fun today as they were when most cars didn't have AC. The hotter the weather the higher women would pull their dresses up. Back then I would make sure I wore a contrasting slip with lace. More than one trucker has indicated appreciation.

I will tell you that in most states/cities you are subject to charges if you are not properly covered. It would be better if you put on your pants before removing your skirt.

Silver Member
    Viewing you by a trucker isn't as 'bad' as being seen by people on a bus. The word spreads and then everyone is peering!

Well, alway's nice to hear from other (concrete companions) as I used to call them. being a former gear jammer myself, have seen a lot of things sitting hi up...have seen some pretty strange things also.such is life. but please be safe and enjoy Karrin

If you are on the road and need to to a quick change (I do sometimes, since I am not out at work, and may need to "girl up" for an after hours event) then stop at a Starbucks. They have all-gender restrooms (single, lockable units). Take a gym bag with you that holds your other outfit (boy bag or drag bag, depending). Go inside, do the quick change, then continue on your way. But never try to change clothes or do makeup while driving.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Maria,

I know your heart was pounding but .... what the heck! Enjoy the adventure. It's one of life's little thrills; a hint of danger.
    You came through with flying colors. I'm absolutely amazed you wiggled back into your dress while behind the wheel of a car.

I too have had truckers oogling down on me while i was driving. Of course I have a convertible which really makes a show of it. I was out driving all dolled up AND with my blond wig. A panel delivery truck pulled up beside me at a light in the left lane. Of course the guy stared for a long while at the large blond next door. He yelled out "Hey! Do you know where 120th St is?" I hadn't developed a femme voice yet, and I didn't think to even try one at the time. In my usual male baritone I replied " Stay on this road for about 1 mile; the third light. That's 120th." The guy turned left at the next light at 112th.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Yes! Don't undress in the car whilst driving. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I was comig home and I was changing while I was driving, I took off my dress and I was driving with a full mini slip and I took the straps out because I was just about to remove it. All at once the traffic comes to almost a full stop
    Gee, and most of us think that texting is distracted driving! Do you have a death wish or something? I can't imagine what the folks in the cars next to you must have thought.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.