Thread: Helens last night away.

Helen's last night away.

So the 7 days away have come to an end. I've just had a nice meal (Sea bass main, creme brulee to follow) in a local hotel. It's been a lovely week and I know I've gained significant confidence. I'm sat in the hotel lounge in a crossover LBD and heels not caring who thinks what.
    I've met and talked to many people and all have been at the very least civil, at best fully engaging.
    My makeup skills, at least in terms of how long it takes to get ready, have come up several notches.
    Going back to drab is going to feel strange but that will soon pass I'm sure. One thing I've learned this week is much as I enjoy this Helen time I'm no closer to wanting to be full time.
    I like the duality of having two sides to my life. True, more Helen time out and about would be good but I'm content with my life.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-26-2017 at 04:51 PM.

I am with you Helen. As much as I love being dressed as a female I like knowing that there is a have another side to me. I think if I could at this time in my life I would start out with a 50/50 rule. 50% of the time as Angie and the other 50% as my boring male side, I say boring but I still like the male side a lot. Great to hear you had such a wonderful week as Helen.

I know what you mean Helen. I like to dress and I am gender fluid. So it is about half of the time. So male time comes.
    Part Time Girl

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Hello Helen.

Glad you had a good week. I know what you mean. I do not especially like presenting as male, and compensate by dressing androgenously most of the time, but it has its uses and needs must as they say. But the thing is, by having to present as male most of the time I get to really appreciate the time that I can be female. It is a bit like winter. I do not generally like the cold dark and gloomy winter months but they make me really appreciate the spring and summer and I make sure that I make the most of the fine weather while it lasts. If it was warm all the time the lack of variety would be so monotonous (a bit like the grey/black/brown/blue clothes in a drab store).

Daisy

Good for you, now comes the hard part......

Look forward to the next time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Helen, I am very happy for you, having a week to be your femme self.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Helen: I glad you had a good time. Now that you have been out and about, take a few days to digest it. The advantage of this is you don't have to do it all the time. It's completely up to you how often you dress to have balance in you life.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

Love Jean

Helen, thanks for sharing your experiences! Although back to male, you can now look forward to the next time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm with a few as have been stated I enjoy so many things on both sides of my life. I love working outside on the farm and I love my dressing time. The spectrum is on opposite ends of what I like. As suggested about the 50% on each side is not a bad thought. I've often wondered if I was a twin one female and one male that somehow morphed into one body in the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Going back to drab is going to feel strange but that will soon pass I'm sure. One thing I've learned this week is much as I enjoy this Helen time I'm no closer to wanting to be full time.
    I like the duality of having two sides to my life.
    That's an awesome thing to know, congratulations.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Hello Helen
    Glad you've had a wonderful seven days out and about visiting place, i must try and do more then one day at a time every two weeks perhaps try a week some where away from the home area
    (this side of the pond) about march time when it starts to warm up bit.as we are in for a bit of white stuff not so on the island.

Carolyn