Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we CD's Exhebitionist ?

Are we CD's Exhebitionist ?

Well, sometimes I would say some of us are on the border line.

I sometime like to wear a skirt with no panties outside in the wind. Note: Only in my back yard .

We see them at the beach , for the public to admire .

Tell us what's your ideas !
    Last edited by Rayleen; 11-28-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Banned Read only
    If you can't pass or blend I don't think you should wear a skirt or dress in public, at a CD or TG function yes. If you do pass or blend no panties is COOL.

Yes, I'm an exhibitionist but not at the beach or any other public place. No panties is OK but not if your junk is visible! LMAO
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If you can't pass or blend I don't think you should wear a skirt or dress in public, at a CD or TG function yes. If you do pass or blend no panties is COOL.
    Wow!!! Thats a bit harsh deebra. I have seen many GG's wearing dresses and skirts in public and they are far from feminine looking. If you pass or blend wearing no panties is ok....what's the flipping difference if you pass or not. If you feel confident to wear a dress or skirt in public, go for it.

Are we CD's Exhebitionist ? No. Exhibitionists are exhibitionists. Some exhibitionists crossdress. Think about all the CDs on this site who are obsessively closeted -- not very exhibitionistic at all.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Well....guy me wears kilts....alot...and while I don't always go commando, particularly around kids or ladies...it sire is nice.
    Dressed in womens things...no...I have issues keeping the junque under control as it is.

Rowan Ailbhe

I love my kilts, I wear them often myself, except I am always in traditional commando except when I am competing in strongman or highland games. they require us to wear something under them to much spinning twisting and falling to expose yourself to children....but I would say I am exhebitionist, although I dont go in public my small group I allow to share this world with knows how I love to showoff
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-28-2017 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Please read the rules regarding quoting posts
    Look at me, a LARGE power lifting man and under all of this Makeup & Lace and if I can look pretty than so can you!

Going commando? No, never! I don't go to places were this might be acceptable, like gay or sex clubs.

If you want people to treat you like a lady, act like one.

I don't think I pass, but I'm still a lady, or at least act like one. I have been called on the carpet by my friends , GGs.

At least for me the last few years have been a huge learning curve. I don't dress to blend, Have you ever heard a woman say this. I wear clothes that fit my body, not try and make my body fit the clothes.

If you are looking to be accepted by the main stream, you might want to rethink this. Now if you are a has been pop star looking for attention, maybe this will work for you?

Banned Read only
    You might be, but we are not.

I too, wear the kilts AND play the pipes, too. Any other pipers here?
    Jon

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Nope not me.
    I want to blend not have everybody's eyes on me. Vanity is not something I am into.

Commando? Not anymore.

Reality Check
    I am not. Being a crossdresser does not make on an exhibitionist. Some of us are though. Most are not.
    Krisi

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Definitely not an exhibitionist, and commando?, no way. I try to blend when out, having said that I don't want to disappear completely into the background either.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Who the hell are you to say that, how bloody rude Wow just wow
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Let me clearify, only commando in a kilt! When in femme always pretty panties 👩🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    I too, wear the kilts AND play the pipes, too. Any other pipers here?
    Jon
    I do not pipe...but I would like to learn. Very little stirs the blood like the pipes in full throat.

I do make my own kilts, and I am working on some period Jacobite clothing. R. just bought me a beautiful damascus dirk for my birthday. Kilted me....I made this Royal Stewart five yard, the sporran and the belts...FB_IMG_1509232969355-1024x1365.jpg

Banned Read only
    I don't think such a broad statement has any validity at all. It's too broad. Some may be exhibitionists. I see a lot of that on YouTube postings with girls wearing dresses that hardly cover their rumps and are strolling along a busy roadway. Not in the least are they trying to be discreet, "lady like" or whatever you want to call it.

I don't know how short your skirt may be when going commando. Hopefully it is a full skirt of modest length. I've seen some posting in the pictorial section where there was a distinct bulge in the genital area. Not at all nice for public viewing. It may get you arrested or get you in a confrontational situation with a member of the general public.

The comment about seeing them at the beach makes me wonder what beach you go to. Yes, there are many women who wear skirts at the beach. I have not seen any women at the beach with a skirt and no panty. If the day is sunny and bright of course their legs will show through any light weight material. At the mall you would expect a woman to wear a slip under any sheer/unlined skirt. I have not seen any women at the beach or otherwise intentional exposing their genital area.

On the other hand there are women who are exhibitionists but I have not seen any with the exception of those women with tops so low that their breast are almost falling out. My brother when he was in college worked the women's shoe department at the Herald Square Macy's. He did encounter women who wore no panties and intentionally spread their legs to expose themselves. As a young guy growing up in the 1960's that would have been a treat.

PS: To you kilt wearers. More power to you. In my area there are at least two kilt wearers who work in home improvement stores.

Piper here, ok still a beginner been trying to play for about 2 years

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have met plenty of dressers that like to strut their stuff out in public!
    I love hanging out with them!

My motto is, "If you've got it, flaunt it!" Which I live by!

I have NOT met any dressers that let their packages show when out. Most of them probably tuck. As I do.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    No, I'm not an exhibitionist but I do try to be social regardless of how I'm presenting. Most of my interactions with others require some level of shared respect if I'm going to get a meal, buy merchandise or have a conversation about anything other than sex. If dangling parts are the focus of my efforts to dress, then I'm likely going to fail in most of the things I'm attempting to accomplish. For the group I'd suggest this little experiment. Look at and count the most common posts here you will find right near the top of the list "Passing" in one form or another. If the goal is to pass, blend or merge with the muggles, it really constitutes the opposite of being an exhibitionist. So while some may want to flaunt their native gifts, I would say that broad-brush description isn't fitting us too well.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Rayleen,
    Being an exhibitionist was part of being a self employed photographer , facing a quantity of people and expecting them to cooperate required a bit of showmanship. I guess it does help when coming out as a CDer , believing you can do something if you really want to and pushing the boundaries of your ability . I'm not usually stuck for words which must be obvious now to most members here .

You know, if it weren't for the rule about not flaming other members of this site, you would be getting quite the earful right about now, and not just from me. You got some big brass cojones saying that here, amiga .....

OP: yes, I have, in the privacy of my backyard. It was fun feeling the breeze up under my skirt going commando for a bit. Only did that a few times outdoors, though.
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 11-28-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Rowan

Only 5 yards in your kilts? Man, oh man, you short-changed yourself. You do know that there are 9 yards in a kilt, right?
    Jon
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-28-2017 at 04:09 PM. Reason: no requirement to repost picture as well as quote

Joni

That is a myth....If I crammed eight yards into a kilt for my narrow waist I would.look like I am wearing a bum roll...look at Jaime on Outlander in that feileadh beag sometime....that is alot of fabric. A good box pleated kilt (the original tailored kilts were box pleated...late 1700's is the earliest documented sewn kilts. Edit: Only have four to five yards of material involved. The amount of material.required is based on the sett size, size of the wearer and the chosen method of pleating..the kilt in the photo has thirty one pleats...had I crammed all that fabric in there the pleats would be twice as deep, as I would have had to put two sett repeats into each pleat....and then it would not swing right when I walk...ladies love the swish...all that fabric would.make it act like a stage curtain.
    Last edited by Rowan Ailbhe; 11-28-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: we do not allow quoting of the post preceeding yours, there is no need

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Exibitionist?

Personally, only to the point of of things like these, when out in public....

* Letting a slip peak through a skirt slit .. either a slit on the back or front.
    * wearing a translucent dress blouse that can show my bra or a full slip.
    * In the summer, wearing a full skirt of a thin semi translucent material (such as silk) with no slip that can allow my panties to be somewhat visible at time.

These are things that even GGs do at times. .