Thread: The women in the mirror...

The women in the mirror...

I have to share this and wonder if anyone else has had this experience. If not, I highly recommend it.

I was looking at myself in my full length mirror, mainly to see how everything looked. I then walked close to the mirror to get a better look at my makeup. As I was doing so, I became intrigued with the woman starring back at me. Literally standing nose to nose with this woman, I wanted to kiss her. I didn’t want to leave lipstick on the mirror, so I didn’t kiss her. However, this women in the mirror would tease a kiss as she drew closer, then would back away slightly. She would stare into my eyes as if to say “come get it”. I became very turned on with being teased by the woman in the mirror.

Yes I have experienced this and its a lovely fantasy when the pink fog is closing in ................................Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The women in my mirror aren't teases, Steph. They r there to obey and satisfy me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was at the Southern Comfort Conference down in Atlanta one year, The hotel had a coffee shop down in the lobby so I got dressed and decided to get my morning wake up cup of coffee. I purchased my coffee and was walking over to an area where they had a few lounge chairs set up.
    They had some mirrors on the far side wall opposite the coffee shop. I looked up and noticed a woman walking toward me with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Oh wait, that’s me! OK. it was early and I hadn’t had my coffee yet but for that brief instant when I didn’t recognize that person in the mirror. I was completely that woman. What a strange, amazing yet wonderful feeling. Kept a smile on my face the rest of the day.

Oh yes...for sure. I include store front windows, too. Yes, the reflection is little distorted, but I smile and primp...as do many others, I’ve observed. Fun.

Yes, I have done that too! I remember thinking "I would date her". Don't know about the teasing or being turned on but I was in shock at seeing myself look like someone I would like to meet and date. Thanks, Brenda

Once walking into a store, without thinking about it, I saw my reflection in the glass door. My first thought was, "She's cute and like the outfit she has on". Then I realized that I was looking at myself. Wow, did my grin widen.