Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you tell your younger self?

What would you tell your younger self?

Nothing to serious but what would tell your younger self?

1. Get facial hair removal. Not having to shave your face will help so much.

2. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.

3. If you find a bra you love get several because when you go back to purchase another one they will no longer make that style.

4. It's a lot of work but oh so worth it.

I would definitely tell myself about the hair removal. I had thought of it when I was in my 20's but never pursued it. What a mistake that was.
    I would tell myself to get out and find a support group. Get the confidence in yourself early and go out in public, it will change your life.
    I would tell myself to get my ears pierced already, don't wait till you're older.

Most of all I would tell myself, IT'S OK. You're not alone, you're not crazy and you're not abnormal. You are You! Just be that person and enjoy your life.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would tell mineself, "Run Forrest! RUN!"
    Jon

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Women/girls r impressed by confident boys/men. Even pretty ones!

Oh, to do with dressing? U r not TS. U simply want to appear to be a pretty woman!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd say "Don't wait. Don't fight it. Do it all now"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lighten up and don't take yourself so seriously.

Don't worry - It's just clothes.
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 11-29-2017 at 01:52 PM.

First I would make him aware that crossdressing is a thing, cuz I really wasn't aware. Then I would tell him that the seed of gender blending is in him, that it's legit and that it's okay. I would urge him to explore it now while the good looks of youth are on his side, but I would caution him that once he tried it it would probably always be a part of his life. Next I would coach him as to how to go about it, because in those pre-internet days information and resources were hard to come by. Then I would caution him not to get carried away, that unless he discovered after a period of exploration that he was meant to be a woman, he should try hard to maintain some perspective and balance in his life because in our society there are some serious trade-offs involved in taking it too far too fast. Then I would tell him how hot he is in a mini-skirt and heels.

#1: good advice. #2, every a.m. and p.m. 3, yes & 4 yes, definitely. I’m with Sabrina...especially “don’t fight it”...accept it, the sooner the better. It’s a part of you...for the duration...enjoy it. Remember..practice makes perfect. One more...don’t purge.

Buy Microsoft and Apple

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Buy Microsoft and Apple
    OMG YES!!! then take that trip abroad, and come back "a broad"
    paula

Don’t worry so much about what other people think, be brave and do what makes You happy.

I would tell myself:
    1: Don't worry, there isn't anything wrong with you.
    2: You are not alone, seek out new friends.
    3: You are not weird.
    4: Be open, tell your girl friend before or when things get serious.
    5: Be honest with yourself.
    Oh, and buy the following stocks...

A young me was living in a whole different world it seems. Maybe I would let him consider transitioning, but on the other hand I would not have married, had my kids and I would miss a lot of good times.
    I do think I would advise him to pick his times and places and enjoy it more. Although, honestly, besides going out, I did do a lot of dressing on my own.

Go out, be yourself. Enjoy life, regret stinks.

Consider transitioning when young and live the life you want to live.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I would tell my younger self;

You are not a freak, you are a crossdresser and there are lots of people just like you out there.

Just own it and always buy your own stuff.

It won't go away.

Don't ever purge, it does't solve anything.

And for God's sake have the courage to tell your fiancee BEFORE you get married, she won't run away and you won't feel like such a coward.

Thanks, Ina

I would tell myself keep your head strong go see a therapist and see where things are heading.accept you who you are and don't let people and society bring you down.

Find a better place to hide your clothes!

Invest in Amazon.com, bitcoin, Microsoft and Apple. Also quit running from yourself accept who you are and talk to your dad about it.

The more you stay in shape now, the better your "shape" is going to look in something hot and sexy.

Go get those damn heels already! And practice walking in them!

Have no regrets on who you are and what you want to achieve in your life.

The only one keeping you from doing what you want is YOU.

By the way, here's a sports almanac - you may want to bet on a UCLA football game .....
    Last edited by Kayliedaskope; 11-29-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Like Nikki I had a wife and kids and put this on hold for them! I did not understand back then! I might clarify to myself what was going on with me! Tell me it was OK! I don't know exactly due to having a family if I would change anything! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Like Nikki I had a wife and kids and put this on hold for them! I did not understand back then! I might clarify to myself what was going on with me! Tell me it was OK! I don't know exactly due to having a family if I would change anything! Hugs Lana Mae
    I totally agree with the family aspect, and with what Lola Mae says. I would tell myself that Michelle is going to be a part of your life, that it's totally OK no matter what the therapist told you when you were a teen, and that she will make your life more complete and happy.
    But in the back of my head, there's always that "what if" I knew more about Michelle then, would I have transitioned?

I would tell myself to embrace the crossdressing and find other people that are more like minded. To go crazy with who I want to be and don't look back.

its not a temporary fetish and the desire to be dressed will not fade away.

Find out as much about cross dressing as you can and, if possible, consider going to a good and experienced counsellor to help with that process.

Know yourself before you get into a relationship and be open about who you are.

1. Get the operation. Fix your face. Getting put to sleep doesn't mean your parents want to kill you. You'll wake up after the operation.
    2. Don't play with that older boy.
    3. Don't go home after school. Go to your dad's school and come home with him. Do your homework there and everybody's happy. (Dad was a janitor at a different school, and my older sister was tormenting and beating me all the time after school).

Life would have been very, very different, and I would never have become a crossdresser.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.