Thread: A girl's night out...

A girl's night out...

R. wanted to take me out for a birthday dinner, So I picked a small Mediterranean reastaurant (Saffron in Newport News for Virginia folks) where I knew the food was good, and it would not be a big deal....everyone was absolutely professional and wonderful. Our server was setting off our alt lifestyle spidey senses....and I really feel like she treated me with a little extra care....she complimented my blouse, and 'ma'am'd' me alot...she was really very sweet.
    The owner attended us some amd he was pretty awesome too.

We braved WaWa to get gas and coffee...and I actually got some not very overt male attention, but no one was crude or nasty. Hanging out with R, and other girlfriend, and one of her other boyfriends now.

Slowly gaining some confidence!

Happy Birthday and what a nice one that must have been. You have some really special friends. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like a great time. Happy Birthday!

Thanks! It has been a wonderful evening all around. I do have some great people around me...most of our friends are polyamorous, Kink, gay, bi, queer, etc....a lovely down to earth bunch of folks who revel in being weird and different. I am out to a couple dozen or so trusted people now, and the love has been overwhelming.

Happy birthday. So pleased you had such a lovely time.

Rowan, Happy birthday and sounds like a great evening.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".