Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How common is under-dressing?

under dressing doesn't do much for me...I'm an 'all or none' kind of gal

Well you have come to the right place to help answer your questions. Welcome to the Forum.
    Underdressing is common and it can range from the simple to the complex. I always wear panties beneath my clothing as I don't own any male underwear. Sometimes I will wear other items also. I would say that you should do as you want and wear whatever feels comfortable.

I've been underdressing for about 20 yrs now. I have no male underwear to wear.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

As a miad I don't wear bras, but I'm always dressed in garter belt, nylons, panties & full slip. When I have to go out I exchange my skirt for trousers but underwear stays on all day long.

I just realised that it is my 600th post! How time flies!
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

No Underdressing here!
    I do Overdress so as to get that more masculine appearance at times though!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Oh, no, never .... I would NEVER do anything like that .....
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I wear my panties or leggings under my work clothes almost daily.

I have been under dressing for four years now and it is wonderful. I wear panties and pantyhose anytime I am wearing pants. My wife knows and doesn't care. In the summer around the house I wear with shorts. My wife is ok with the panties and pantyhose but that is it. I am good with that freedom as well.

Not sure how common it is but have a feeling that if the general public were honest, it would be a lot more common than we think. I personally wear panties and a bra every day. Even found some breast enhancers I can get away with most days with a sports bra depending on the shirt. If you shop around, you can find bras that do not show. I wear women’s tank tops as undershirts to help hide the straps as well. Be creative. Be comfortable and have fun.

Pretty common for me to wear panties of some sort almost every day.

I regularly underdress in public anyway. At night, whatever I happen to put on is it.

Not something you would know from seeing it in public but from what I have read I think that under-dressing is pretty common. Except for exceptionally hot weather I am always under-dressed in a bra and panties. I bet we would be surprised at just how many people we come in contact each day that are under-dressed just like we are. And why not? Nothing wrong with it at all.

I don't know how common it is from a statistical standpoint so I can only give my own input. I always wear panties, my toenails are usually done up, quite often pantyhose and occasionally a bra.

Panties, panty hose, thigh high and garter daily. Bra in cooler weather.

I underdressed virtually the whole time. It's only when I am away that I don't. Although I also outerdress nearly everyday too..

I have been wearing my wife's bras and panties under my sweats at home since I retired. My first time wearing them out was to a "Little Pink Dress" event for the local cancer society. All the men had on pink shirts except me. When asked where my pink clothes were, I just smiled knowing I had on my wife's pink panties.

Gosh! It looks like underdressing is pretty common in this nick of the web. I almost start to feel strange for not doing it. Only quite recentle did I start to wear women's underwear to make my dressing feel more complete.

Very common in my household. My wife and I underdress everyday.

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties for over 15 years now: I have been wearing a bra also for over 5 years.
    I wear fem jeans only for about 10 years now. It just feels right.
    Rader

Girl, underdress on!! I don’t even own a single pair of men’s underwear anymore! And why would you?! Women’s underwear is SO much more comfy!! I honestly think the world would be a better place if everyone wore women’s underwear. My only piece of advice is to be aware of panty lines! If you don’t want to be outed, panty line awareness is a must. Same goes for whale tails! Otherwise, do you girl!

I try to wear pantyhose under my work clothes when I can. Depending on the day though I spend a lot of it up on ladders doing wiring and other techie stuff. I did come up with an excuse though if someone at work ever noticed, I am diabetic and with that comes circulation issues in my legs. Well, some nice sheer energy pantyhose does actually help with that. And, being a medical excuse, the guys in my office would drop the issue if it was noticed.