Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A December 1st Surprise.

I believe give it to him before, it's still a surprise and that's very spontaneous of you and most men love spontaneous.I remember we were going to a wedding, being a distance person getting married my wife bought matching black lace panties and matching lace stay-ups for us to wear. It was very fortunate that she bought me the wrong size stay-ups and they ripped when I put them on. It was fortunate they ripped because at the wedding I met some old high school friends and one of the girls got me on the dance floor and the DJ was doing a intro to a song and asked all the women on the dance floor to pull up the men's pants up to there knees. Wow that would have been interesting, after the dance and we were walking off and she told I didn't strike her as one to shave my legs and she couldn't believe how smooth my legs were. Well under that situation, I thanked her. When I went back to my wife she was laughing and told me how lucky I was the stay-ups ripped.
    Have fun at the party and I'm sure he's going to enjoy your gifts.

So??? How'd it go?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Great experience. Several years ago, my wife did something similar. While she was putting on her pantyhose, which she hates, she almost nonchalantly tossed a package over to me. I didn’t have a clue. When I opened the package, there was a pair of black panties and a pair of my favorite thigh high stockings. Of course, I couldn’t get them on fast enough. I smiled a lot that evening. Once, I wore my 6 strap garter belt and sheer nylons. She felt the garter through my pants, smiled and undid it. Yes, I fixed it.

Change in the rest room? To partial girly mode? True, I have done it on the way to the CD Weekend. Not much room to maneuver. Putting on nylons without your nylon-clad feet showing under the stall partitions is a bit of a challenge. At least there is a convenient place to sit. In the men's room--the stalls sometimes lack "purse hooks" on the door.

Good idea, Little g.

I love the idea and I am sure your SO will as well! The risque element will make it an unforgettable night. Can't wait to hear how it went!

Well aren't you just the sweetest thing? I'm sure he'll love it whichever way it goes.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Thank you all so much for the wonderful responses!

It went great! I gave him the little bag in the cab on the way there, and he hurried off to the washroom to change quickly after we arrived (bathrooms generally aren't very busy at the beginning of the evening during cocktails). He seemed tickled pink about it and we enjoyed exchanging little "I've got a secret"-type comments and glances the whole evening. So much fun. I'm glad I went through with it, how I did it, and how it all turned out.

Oh, and Maria 60, s/he started to blush when I discretely said "We now match." when we were sitting at the table.
    Last edited by Littleg2; 12-02-2017 at 10:47 PM.

That would be super cool! At least I know I'd like it!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

All I can say, I hope it goes well and have a good time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is fabulous! I hope you both had a great time! I’m sure she was smiling all night! Hugs from another Alberta girl!
    Just trying to be the real me!

So happy yall (yes I'm from the south) had such a wonderful time. My wife gives me little gifts from time to time also.

A beautiful moment in your cross dressers life. She will cherish that day forever, and your accepting attitude towards her dressing as a woman creates a very unique, and a special bond between both of you. I loved your comment when you said that you both had something that matched. Very sweet, and beautiful.

I love this forum for all of the inspirational stories, and comments.

All the Best,

Rebecca.

So nice to come on here and see yet another kind comment. Thank you so much for all the positive replies, comments and feedback. I do really like coming here and interacting with the gals on this forum.

It's such a fun time of year, and I am so happy to be spending it with such a wonderful person. I look for ways to make those I love feel special and adored, and of course it's always a good thing when my ideas play out well.

-g

There's an iconographic painting on a church wall somewhere depicting you as the Patron Saint of Crossdressers. Saint Littleg2, devoting her life to dressing The Trans.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

oh littleg do you have a sister???

Kaylie I am asking first !!!

Littleg you are a diamond !!! sure you don't want to be a sugar baby?? just a question!!!

Merry Christmas and have a great time

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

-pushes Leann out of the way-

Littleg, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ... even if he IS wearing a nice dress and heels.

You rock, g. Merry Christmas to you both.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

You all are so sweet! I will take your comments as high compliments, thank you. <3

Sainthood, though? ... might be pushing it.

I am thinking my cheeks are a bit pink, mind you.