Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Light confrontation today

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Light confrontation today

I stopped by a place to eat after doing some shopping today and ran into a lady not so happy with the way I was dressed.
    The hostess was getting ready to take me to my seat when the guy and his wife and daughter came in.
    I heard her as the hostess was taking me to my seat.
    Her voiced carried like a coyote howl "OMG what the hell is that a girly man?"
    The hostess seated them in the booth right next to me so I had to listen to her bitching all thru dinner.
    Anyway I got up to get my salad and she gave me the "look" you know the one the up and down look.
    Things went OK and the talk was not so much about eating dinner next to a tranny but other stuff she was bitching about.
    I went back to get some fruit and she went out of her way to follow me.
    She goes around me and on to the bathroom so I thought OK I was wrong she just has to pee.
    Well no she turns around and says what are you a woman a fag or what?
    I said excuse me Miss bad manners whats your problem?
    An older lady was getting some salad and she looked over and scowled at the lady and said OMG you are so rude.
    The bitch lady just stands there so I asked is that all?
    She says I guess so faggot. I said OK have a nice day.
    Right as the were leaving the place was getting crowded she looks into my booth and says bye girly man.
    I smiled and said good bye but FYI if you are going to wear sweat pants at least wear some SPANX please.
    Her mouth dropped open and she stood there.Her husband said come on lets go you are embarrassing me.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-01-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Some 'creatures' are just a waste of space. Nice comment when she was leaving, Tracii!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Tracii that is horrible that someone would act like that. Thank goodness you where the bigger person. I applaud you for how you handled the situation and not kicking her worthless butt. I like that the other woman at the salad bar spoke up as well.

You’re kinda bad ass!
    I may have had an anxiety attack, but you handled yourself like a boss
    So sorry that happened, but good for you for sticking up for yourself
    Thank you for sharing this

Tracii, you handle very well, she wanted you to start a fight probably not because of you, but some other problem. She decided to take it on you. Sorry it ruined you restaurent meal.

I wonder if her husband read her the Riot Act. I suppose we'll never know.

This kind of nonsense is unhealthy for the daughter. Some child protection agencies have deemed it child abuse.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 12-01-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Way to go Tracii!! You handled the situation like a pro. Just think, you had to deal with her for a meal, that husband has to deal with her a lot longer lol

Tracii G,
    I know I only know you from these boards, but I would expect nothing less from you. Courteous with a bit of sass. How horrible for someone to act that way. Judging from her hubbys remark, the woman seems incorrigible, and the world could do with less like her. Super nice of the older lady to have your back, so to speak. And how very thoughtful of you to offer some fashion advice to her after her being so snarky and rude to you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Perfect, Tracii! And, is exactly why I try not to frequent vanilla venues when dressed!

I have neither your fortitude or resilience! Bravo!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Tracci;

I am so sorry you had to go through that, I hope that I would be able to have the poise and manners that you showed in a difficult situation. Bravo.

As far as the husband is concerned, I pity him for being married to someone who shows less manners than a 10 year old.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's eve?
    For thou art a douche."

Great way to handle her, Tracii, and making her husband uncomfortable as well. He didn't deserve the embarrassment, but as he did nothing to stop her, he was just as guilty. Kudos to the lady who had your six.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Very well done.

I think I would have gone off on her. Which would have been the wrong way to handle it, stopping to her level.

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    I'm not sure what I would say to her, but obviously she had a problem before she saw you and was looking to let rip at someone and you were in the firing line .

The only occasion I have had some reaction was when an old lady stopped when I was dressed having breakfast , she propped herself on her walking stick , looked me up and down but said nothing and walked off. I did remark to the others at my table that I now know what a full body scan feels like !

Traci, You took the high road when she went after you. I don't know what I would have done if I was in your shoes. I do like what you said to her. It was the perfect remark for someone so intolerant. I doubt if her husband read her the riot act. He probably has given up trying to get her to keep her mouth shut.

Silver Member
    Great job on keeping your composure. The Spanx comment was pure genius. I'm afraid I don't think that fast. Nice bonus to get support from her own husband, too.

Banned Spammer
    The SPANX comment was well deserved because wearing sweat pants and having saddlebag hips is not a good look for anyone.
    I did hit below the belt a bit but the delivery was comical to say the least.
    Imagine a gay man dressed as a woman looking at a woman and telling her her ass is flabby and getting away with it and there were people within just feet all looking at her ass and thinking "Oh my that lady does need SPANX bad". Good call gay guy dressed as a woman.

There is no 'like' button, but this should do just as well.

"You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Nicely handled, Tracii. I probably wouldn't have handled it as elegantly.
    Maybe said something like, "Ma'am, I heard your remarks so I licked your silverware before you were seated. Have a nice day."
    Then wave to the husband, "Nice to see you again! Call me!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

damn Carla, i wanna hang out with you!! lol

nicely handled Tracii! it's great that you can see the good in other people
    in a bad situation.

i once had a guy say to me, "are you a dude" not in a bad way, or a fight or
    flight situation, so i replied "i was just about to ask you that very same thing"
    he stood there for about 10 seconds with his mouth wide open, then broke out
    in laughter... we were fine after that.
    paula

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracii , It sounds like you handled it nicely, You really have to feel sorry for that B's Husband.>Orchid......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Your reaction to this women gives hope to those of us who are still reluctant to go out in public due to our fear of this type of confrontation. This was about as bad as it could get without having a physical confrontation started by the other. The fact that you got through gives me greater courage to be in public, because the final outcome wasn't as bad as it would have played out in my mind. Thank you for sharing, Tracii.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Tracii, that was a great remark. She was a bad girl and her husband has to put up with her.
    Part Time Girl

What has happened to just common courtesy. The lady was asking for it. I'm so short tempered I might have started something but you did a great job. Good for you.

Banned Spammer
    Sami I am out and being in public dressed is not a huge deal. I have been thru some bad confrontations but 99% are good.
    Expect the unexpected is my motto.
    I have had people ask what gender I am when I am in 50/50 mode (boy) so dressing in an androgynous way makes people curious I guess.
    Some people have a hard time dealing with someone different but most just don't care.
    I don't act like most people think gay guys act but I can turn it on and have a good time with it if I have to confront bitchy/crabby women.
    I never know what will come out of my mouth in some situations LOLOL

Good job.. I might not have been that nice....but I am my granny's grandson...and she could not stand people.like that...

Spanx...lmao!