Thread: Wife's BFF met Leanne tonight

Wife's BFF met Leanne tonight

Tonight I had some free time to dress so opted for a goth theme, my wife was visiting a neighbor for a while, her best friend knows I dress but had never seen me, she pops round most days, I texted her to say if she was coming round to be aware "I'm not myself tonight, wink wink" literally 30 seconds later she was at my door, she was on her way any way lol I let her in and the first thing she said was "I wish I had legs like that" we sat and had a drink and I phoned my wife to tell her she was here, my wife came in and we all sat togeather having a drink for a while, it was very natural and relaxed.
    My wife asked her if she minded, she said no, I don't mind at all, I just said I felt that the time would have come at some point any way so at least I was ready for her.

So another hurdle completed, her husband is coming soon so I'm now back in drab, he knows too but that's a step too far for now lol.

Oh my, Leanne, I so envy you. You have a wife who supports you, but now friends also. Party down.

It makes it so much easier when the Wife's friends know and feel they are free to drop by unannounced. My ex had 2 friends that she outed me to just for that reason. They lived close by and might stop by or call when just making a short trip somewhere and it was a pain for her for me to be closeted to them. Once the new wore off, it became old hat for them.

That's great Leanne!

My wife struggled a bit when I first came out to her and she confided in her friend, she's really nice and open minded, unfortunately she keeps nothing from her husband, a good friend of mine, so he knows, he's never said anything to me and I doubt he ever will, he's open minded too and sees it for what it is.
    So that's a grand total of four people who know me have seen me in the flesh dressed, my wife, her friend, a fem cousin of mine and her 18 year old daughter, I don't see it becoming more than that any time soon.
    I sent a message to my wife's friend today, just to thank her for her understanding and for making me feel so comfortable in her company, she appreciates things like that, kind of looking forward to the next time now lol

My wife's BFFs have been dying to see me dressed she has shared pics but I still have not had them over yet...guess I am still 1/2 way in the closet

But congrats on a good time

I wish I could hang with the girls while dressed, lucky you. The closest I ever came was, my wife and I were drinking wine in the yard, and our neighbor came in the yard unannounced. I was wearing pantyhose and a slip and when she entered I tucked my legs under the table and I was wearing a male shirt. We drank a few bottles of wine that night and I didn't move from the table, she made numerous comments about why I wasn't getting the wine as usual, and I had to hold a pee for the longest time. Thank God she had to go home to get more cigarettes and I got my chance to change, that was probably the only time I actually felt like one of the girls. I believe your situation was better your guest actually seen you dressed.

Oh I forgot to mention, the goth look was a leather look buckled basque, short frilly net mini skirt, fishnets and thigh high boots, elbow length fishnet fingerless gloves, make up and jewellery to match the theme, all black, it was perhaps a little provocative looking to be honest, before I changed back to drab I quickly put on my smart black skirt, short fitted jacket with strappy top and 4" heeled shoes and fresh pale pink lippy, I felt I had to show her the other side of dressing, I suppose I didn't want her thinking it was sexually motivated.
    She was delighted with the change of clothes and said "oh, you're all dressed for an interview, I love that jacket" what a great night, I was made up, pardon the pun, in more than one way.