Thread: Internet Favorites

Internet Favorites

I'm curious how many of you ladies spend, as I do, much time on the Internet viewing CD and related material. Here are some of my favorites:

On YouTube, I enjoy the channels that feature videos of CD photos. I find these highly erotic, in part because even when I'm not dressed I can vicariously get dolled up through these. It's amazing to me how many really gorgeous CDs are out there. My favorite channels are Anita Lasenza and Favi Mone.

I also like some individual CDs on both YouTube and photo sites like Pinterest. Among the best are Heidi Phox and Carollyn Faith Olson.

My interests are not purely limited to CDs. Because my experience began with my mother's stockings, I've always had a particular fetish for this magical item of clothing. There is a Polish woman named Ala who posts terrific videos featuring nylons and sexy lingerie. Nylon Heaven is another excellent YouTube channel.

In a kinkier vein there is a channel called Sarka Encasement, featuring a Czech woman who has perfected the art of completely encasing herself in multiple layers of pantyhose. What I wouldn't give to snuggle up against her while similarly attired!

Of course, these aren't the only benefits of the Internet. Shopping for clothes and accessories is so much easier! You can even buy breast forms on Amazon!

And last but certainly not least is this terrific forum.

I invite your thoughts on Internet resources for CDs.

I guess my take is a bit different...I don't feel my crossing, or transition, or whatever term is really erotic...I watch things which can help me come closer to emulating the lady I desire to be....makeup tutorials and ideas, TG studies, history, therapist education items....clothes...shoes..lol

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't really spend that much time at all watching cd related things on line, apart from a few make up tutorials. Only this forum is regular port of call.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Other than reading here daily, maybe once a month I watch makeup videos on youtube.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    To me it was a passing phase , some of the stuff was very explicit ! At the end of the day it helps rid some of those thoughts. I know many go though the question of dressing and men, after a few weeks I realised it wasn't what I was about , I really wanted to share all these feelings with a woman .

The problem with some of these sites is they are fakes , some sites have even been misleading people by using females and not males .

I spend too much time here and only use the internet to find clothing items, I love Oxfam online they have some great stuff at knock down prices . I also spend more of my time on Emails , having an account for my male stuff and one that deals with Teresa takes up much of my spare time .

I don't have any favorite web sites, but I can Google up something CD related and get lost looking all over the internet. I do get a kick out of looking at CD pictures, mostly because I am envious of how well many of you gurls look! I am probably twenty pounds over weight for a male body, and maybe 40 pounds if I wanted to make a decent looking gurl, plus the beard, so it ain't gonna happen.

I enjoy reading stories on Fictionmania. One author in particular is DebbieV. Love her stories.
    Last edited by cpt2669; 12-02-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Yes, CPT, I spent 6 hours reading fictionmania.tv last night.

If you are looking for cd pictures, I'd suggest flickr or pinterest.
    VanityClub.com is also fun to look at & read about others.

Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Knock yourself out. I spend zero time looking at the stuff you are talking about. I don't have time to waste and even if I did, I still wouldn't be likely to. Enough time is spent here peeking in daily.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Exploring Tumblr as there are sooooo many CD sites out there. You can spent days (maybe months) just browing the different collection of photos and postings.

There are lots of other lifestyles out there and they are all reflected in other sites on the internet.

To avoid tunnel vision it is healthy to see how others act and portray themselves.

You can then make up your own mind as to why you frequent this site more than others. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So many places to browse. So many photos of well dressed girls (usually the 30-somethings) that are useful for inspiration. Many look better than some GGs. But do spend my time looking at sites for wardrobe stuff and shoes. The makeup tutorials that abound are helpful. But some sites and blogs have fakes and scammers. I like this one- they police and monitor it Blessings... Toni G...

I suppose that many of us have favorites. I like to check Mickey TV's blog every once in a while... really like Mickey's babydoll pajama collection. And I watched Christina CD for some time but can't find her page any more. She would probably be even more passable if she didn't overdo the hair & makeup. But then again, maybe that's just her style.

Lacy PJs