Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Company Christmas Parties

Aspiring Member
    So while I am surfing the web, I came across the dress one of my co-workers was wearing - From Venus.com. She looked absolutely beautiful in the dress. She paired the dress with black hosiery and black stilettos. Just the type of outfit I would have worn to the party. company party dress.jpg.

Wow! That is a stunning dress! I would pair it with black hose, and these shoes:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Aspiring Member
    Great choice! These would be the ones that I would pair with the dress34d7e8cfcd9648f2611a01e2dcd6e16c.jpg10886086_1.jpgb1ecf199f0554ff17f7ca9bed637a483.jpg. Can't beat a pair of platforms..

Stephenie, I know exactly what you mean. I had 2 parties this year and all I did was observe what all the other ladies were wearing and thinking of what I'd like to wear to the party. I also was making lots of mental checklists of how they put together their outfits, what jewelry they wore, heels, etc. It was a unique time to be observant as most of them only get dressed up like this once or twice a year. I was so envious of some of the dresses and heels some had. Hopefully next year I'll be out at a party, but en femme for once!

Going to a party this afternoon here in manhattan. Will be wearing a cute short black dress with spangly hose and Xmas flashing light necklace. But flat shoes boo hoo, arthritis in my feet.

I've always felt the same way and not just Christmas parties but birthdays, holidays, funerals etc and it gets almost unbearable if I see an outfit I'd really love to wearing myself. It's brutal suffering from this dysphoria with few outlets to relieve it and almost nobody to share it with.

Come out and end it !

At least your company still has a Christmas or Holiday party.... we're down to a potluck the week before at lunchtime. my wife does not have parties at her work either.

That said... I feel your pain, if we did I certainly would be paying attention and wishing I was en femme. Much more fun fashion options. Certainly have that feeling at weddings - we have 3 in the next 5 months... will be wishing I was dressed in one of my party dresses

I made my way to the dark side (or is it the light side) in the early 80's including "transitioning" at work. One of the best photos of my wife and I during this time was at a company Christmas party in 84. We wore matching gowns (style) with hers red and mine green (yeah...it was a hokey - kinda of "Christmas" themed). It was a very enjoyable time and one of the few times/places we could actually show affection for one-another and not get strange or dirty looks since most everyone knew the who/what/wheres of why I was now presenting as a woman. We even won "best-dressed" of the evening.

I went to a Halloween party at the club dressed and only the women talked to me. the men stayed away from the lady's. LOL
    Part Time Girl

I work for a large multinational company, and our Christmas parties are always a big thing. Over the years they have been themed parties, such as a beach party, 1920's, Bollywood, 1980's, school uniform etc, however they have never been the right time to turn up dressed, especially given that my department is 95% men, and men who believe that men are men, so crossdressing would not go down very well.
    Strangely enough, a Christmas party where I did crossdress was with my local church youth group (believe it or not) many years ago, and my mother and older sister helped me dress and did my makeup for me. There is no way that they would do that for me now.

We had a work Christmas dinner and I found myself looking at all the women head to toes and thinking how I would like to wear the outfit some had on and how lucky they were to go out dressed at least I had a bra, Panties and stockings on under my suit