Thread: Do yo have a Fun or interesting story while dressed?

Do yo have a Fun or interesting story while dressed?

When I was 17 I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I like to see that

One night he came over and I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"

We ended up sitting in a park, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.

I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend took off. Me in heels I couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile the guys chased after me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.

I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.

They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. I said nothing knowing my voice would give me away, then one said "hey you're so so's brother I ended up telling them I did it on a dare. they grabbed my boobs and left, boy was my heart pounding. I never heard anything about the incident!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I dressed up for my male friends to show them what I looked like dressed as a girl, we went out and met our girlfriends who also knew about me.

The idea was to go to a party at another friends place.

The girls turned this idea down and wanted to take in a movie, so the boys went to the party by themselves.

I did well I went to the movie with the other girls. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

In high school, over at a friends house and she and her friend who was spending the night with her "dared" me to let them do my hair and some makeup. My friend knew I liked lingerie and swimsuits and had even given me pairs of her panties to "have fun" with so she knew i would probably go for it. One thing led to another and after trying on both of their clothes I ended up in my friends panties and skirt and her friends bra and blouse for awhile and then into swimsuits.
    We walked around her house and backyard and laughed our asses off playing in their pool.
    Her mom came home and when she saw me she laughed and asked what was going on. My friend told her and she laughed some more but then got a little po'd when my friend told her that we had all been in the room together with me sliding in and out of panties and things and that ended that - for that day anyway.
    Her mom ended up unknowingly providing me with a few swimsuits and a few pair of panties courtesy of my friend along with more of hers when they bought new suits and panties for holidays / birthdays.
    Good memories.

Once I was out late. I saw a broken down car on the side of the freeway. It was around 1AM. Two girls were trying to change a tire. I pulled over to help them. Not every day does a 6 foot 6 woman try to help out. There I was in all femme attire. Complete. I changed it for them and they laughed at me. Yeah, I made the comment of "you never know what kind of guy could have rolled up." It was an ill timed joke but none the less they thanked me and went on about their business.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Thanksgiving After getting back to town I went to the bar. There was a few people there, I thought it odd that there was three bouncers. They were not all working they were just hanging out. One of them I play pool with.

I'm in the middle of the bar talking to a friend and the bartender (a close friend). Acoss the room there Is this Big guy, like 300+, and four girls. They have been there for a couple hours , it's just after midnight. I have my back to them, Ms L (the bartender) is across the bar from me. She calls my name out and says something. I turn around and the guy is squared off with the one of the bouncers who is also 300+. The girls are on their feet. I look around and the other two bouncers are gone. I start walking toward them thinking I need to get the girls to help. The girls are like "you don't need to be coming over here", to me. I say three time loudly " no one needs to go to jail tonight", as I'm walking. I stop and then say " get your guy and leave everything will be ok". It worked, they took their guy out the front and the bouncer locked the door. For the rest of the night it was a privet party.

I wore a dress to dinner, but changed to skinny jeans, a sweater, and wedges to walk to the bar.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It was very late at night and I had the urge to dress in outrageous lingerie, big boobs, six inch heels, gaudy makeup, big hair wig and go for a moonlit walk around the neighborhood. This was back when we lived in an open urban area with sidewalks and plenty of traffic, even late at night. Wifey was asleep so moving ever so slow as to not cause a single sound, I eased the front door open and quietly stepped out on the porch. As I very gently eased the screen door closed, a large mosaic in a frame that we had above the door decided it was time to just relent to the gravity that had been pulling at its twenty some pounds of ceramic tile and mortar. Unfortunately, the top of my head broke it's fall. That is, until it hit the concrete porch and shattered. Of course, with enough noise to wake up the dogs, the wife, the neighborhood, the dead! As I palmed the gash on top of my head, blood was gushing down my face and elbow and all over my well endowed bosoms. And, I was starting to fade out of consciousness. Oh no! Was I going to be found dead in a pool of blood on the front porch dressed like an insane buxom clown tart? I opened the door back up to dogs barking wildly and wifey hollering down the stairs. I replied to go back to bed. I was checking for mail and the mosaic fell. With the dogs showing their concern, I stopped the bleeding and regained my composure. With the mess cleaned up I even managed to put the mosaic back together. When asked about it the next day I just explained that I accidentally slammed the door too hard and it broke when I tried to catch it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Most of my stories really started when I began to openly shop, the fun I've had with SAs !

The one that always makes me smile was the time when I was searching the racks in a BHS store ( now sadly missed !!) for stockings, they did a triple pack in three sizes and four shades , the problem was they always mixed them in with the whole hosiery selection . I was trashing the rack so much that an elderly couple thought I was an employee sorting the stock out, the husband interrupted me by asking for help with a corset for his wife . I apologised by explaining that I wasn't a SA and was only looking for stockings , they looked at each other and began to walk away , as they did so I heard the husband say , " well at least he could have helped you with your corset !"

About thirty years ago I was at a store which had four tables with hundreds of bras.
    In drab I was holding at least three bras and as I was looking at other ones.

Standing beside me was a mother and daughter talking to each other about the bras.
    As the daughter turned towards me she started to tell me what size she was looking for she then realized I was a guy.

At that point her and her mother burst into uncontrollable laughter which seem to last forever.
    As I looked around I noticed all the women looking at me.
    Needless to say I was very embarrassed, but I still bought the ones I had already had in hand.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 12-03-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    A fun thing ... On a short driving trip in full girl mode, top to bottom, I went thru a fast food drive thru. The pretty girl who took my money said, "Have fun, Beautiful." I'll never forget that!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I got lost driving in Vegas after leaving a private T party at the Erotic Heritage Museum at 1 AM. I was dressed rather scantily and this was my FIRST ever R rated outfit worn out of my house! My gas gage was banging on empty as I drove down the strip with images of calling AAA for help dressed like a Vegas $2 hooker!

Suddenly, there was a gas station rite on the Strip! I was so relieved, I didn't even mind the odd looks I got paying inside, then putting gas in my car!

My outfit? Here a photo from the event held about 7 years ago!
    8688.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Bethany McCarty
    I have dressed in femme, many times. Have lots of good stories, but one of my most awkward and favorite stories occurred, 5 years ago.

I was working for the Phoenix Police Department, and finally got a Friday off. So I wore a blue knee length dress got all dolled up and went out with some friends we went to dinner then over to a club in Scottsdale. At the club, three guys got into a fight over a girl and two guys proceeded to assault the third. I couldn't just let them kill this guy so I went over and tried to break it up. One of the guys struck me I proceeded to pepper spray him and his friend. The assault immediately stopped.

The police were called and the two guys told the police I came out of nowhere and pepper sprayed them. The police came over to me I opened my purse to get my id they saw my gun and asked me about it. I showed the. My police I'd and explained I had not drank any alcohol but also didn't use my gun. The responding department was my department so once the issue was cleared up it became known because of this issue I was transgender. Sure I caught quite a bit of grief but it forced me out of the closet.

My first apartment was 1\2 of a duplex, in a neighboring town from where I grew up. I didn't know anyone and to my knowledge, no one knew me. So I felt very comfortable ordering anything dressing related directly to my home. I did take precautions as best I could to keep things 'under the radar' however. Paid everything with money order, used a fictitious name so even catalogs or other mailings appeared to be for a roommate or GF. I stopped off at a local market in my hometown, on the way home from work one day. I saw a woman in the front of my line line who looked familiar. Turns out the woman was actually my letter carrier from the P.O. in town. She gave a small wave and smiled. I smiled back just to be polite.

We exited the building around the same time and had an uncomfortable exchange of words. She asked how I was, I replied and asked the same of her. She then went onto ask if "my roommate was a spy or something?" I didn't catch on right away. I didn't say that I had one but, did ask about her inquiry. She explained she remembers getting mailings for a woman at my place but, never seeing her. LOL So the light bulb goes off and thinking faster than I ever had, I told her the roommate was a computer programmer and worked a 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. shift. Our mail was usually delivered around 4 p.m. or so.

I said that's why you probably never see her during your route. She just said "oh", smiled and said have a great evening. I don't think she really believed me but, the excuse was a plausible one.

I was fully dressed and out for the evening at SRO. Came out of bar and my car was gone. It had been towed. Found out where it was and took cab to towing yard, but they would not release my car. Got into confrontation and called police, but they could do nothing. So they gave me a ride home at 3AM and they knew who I was. I stayed calm although worried that neighbors would see me coming in. Nothing ever said

While never beautiful, there was a time when I could be made pretty quite well. My wife loved to dress me and we would go dancing. One night on the dance floor I was having a wardrobe malfunction. I whispered "My panties are slipping!" She laughed but would not let me loose to adjust them, so when they finally fell I just stepped out and left them on the floor, hoping no one would notice.
    Somebody did! Back at our table we were approached by the classic Tall Dark Stranger. Gosh he was gorgous! Then he asked my wife for permission to dance with me! My heart tripped!
    It was a slow dance and he held me close. When the music stopped, I reached my arms around his neck to kiss him. This caused the hem of my mini dress to rise and I felt cool air on my buns! His hands slid from my shoulders down my flank to cup my exposed cheeks as his tongue slipped past my lips! I nearly fainted!
    When we broke apart, we were alone on the dance floor and the house erupted with applause! I had a que for partners all night!