Thread: The "Other Woman" is ME

The "Other Woman" is ME

I was dressing up the other day, a ritual that I enjoy very much. It takes me a better part of an hour to complete the process. First I shave, real close, then the Panties, bra, spanx, pantyhose, etc. After that I do a complete make up with eye shadow and brows, concealer, powder and lip stick. Then the nail polish and wig before the dress, heels & jewelry. Finally a final look in the mirror to see Shely. I love the transformation, and the sound the high heels make it complete. It occurred to me that I am having an affair with myself. I am the "Other Woman". Did I mention ear rings? Hugs all!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I can somewhat relate. My wife would not wear the hosiery and dresses that I wear, so I dress up the way I would like her to. Regardless I am getting to see what I want

Sometimes when I'm going out underdressed it can take me 30 minutes just to decide what panties, bra, panty hose I want to wear. and yes the mirrow is my best friend

Yes! And its so much Fun! And trying diff outfit combos, just like the GGs do. Plus choosing from my large jewelry collection. Since I'm by myself-suppose that I'm the Woman-of-the-house several days a week. Blessings.. Toni G..

I like to become the woman that I find very attractive. I don't think I am any different than any other woman.

Sometimes I see myself as the other woman but wish she was better looking, so I'm working on that.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Now to step out the door and show the world.

That is the best part.

While I still look more attractive than about half the other women I see I will continue to enjoy myself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nope. Seeing a pretty woman in your mirror is not the same as being the "other woman". Not unless Shely turns u on to point you're sexually involved with her!

Take it from someone who regularly dates her fem side!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yep, I'm down with the other woman thing. And it seems like Carla is several other women. And they have adventures that are as simple as just hanging out at home, to going out in public, or even, believe it or not.......

"Carla! You stop typing right now!"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry."
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Yes I love being the other woman in my life. It does take me 90 min. to get fully dressed and ready to go out in the world. I have so much in common with everyone of you girls here Kisses Sara

The "Other Woman" was never a concern for me!

Well, not until just now! Mmmm, wait till my wife finds out!

Confused Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Yes, I do like the way I look when I am enfemme, and my wife wouldn't dress the way I do. It is fun, isn't it? Brenda

Philosophically you could actually be the Other Woman if your attraction to yourself alienates your affections from your wife/SO. That really happens. But it also happens that you find some happiness in yourself from seeing your fem side in the mirror and you take that happiness back into your daily life and share it with others. You're not the Other Woman, you're the Other You. It really depends on you.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Reality Check
    I think it was the TV show "Cheaters" where the wife hired the detectives to spy on her husband because she thought he was having an affair. It turned out he was going off somewhere and crossdressing. Their conclusion was that he was "cheating" with himself. I only saw the end of the show, not the part where they were tailing him.

As for being the "other woman", I don't think of myself that way but it's a free country so whatever floats your boat is fine with me.
    Krisi

I have found that, while going "out" is my main objective, I, too, really love the time that I spend doing my make-up. It is, unless I am in a hurry, a time of complete relaxation for me. I wish the canvas upon which I am painting were of better quality, but, it is what it is.

The label "the other woman" can have more than 1 meaning. A wife may view it as a woman you are having sexual relations with (adultery), or a woman you spend more time with than the wife prefers (e.g. mother), or a non-relative that you may or may not be attracted to (e.g. Next door neighbor female who you are friendly with). Or an inanimate object with female pronoun (e.g. Car or boat) that you devote lots of time to. The crossdressed self might be closer to that. if you get sexual release from dressing and not with her, then the wife may consider it closer to the first situation.
    Hugs, Ellen

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Quote; ' It occurred to me that I am having an affair with myself. I am the "Other Woman".'
    This is the ultimate CD'er narcissistic question! I would say that I dress in a way that I wish my wife would dress. My taste in feminine clothes is my saying that this is the way I would like to see women dress. Clothes are an outward expression of how we view ourselves and what we enjoy seeing on other people.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

gosh Shely, I think I enjoyed hearing your process as much as you did. enjoy the moment and.. be safe Karrin

Yes, it seems that many of us have enjoyed playing dress up as "the other woman"

I found myself trying to make the other woman pretty and in deferent mode too Shely

I liked your story very much and you keep having fun .
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen