Thread: Life is good

Life is good

I am fully dressed and feel like in in heaven. I am enjoying a glass of wine. I bought a pair of leggings and they are fantastic. They feel fantastic. I Feel so natural, I hope it never ends. I would love to be able to remain this way. I know this only temporary, but wouldn't be great if it would be forever.

If we didn't enjoy it, we'd probably stop doing it!

Yes life is good. If we din't like it. naw, it is always good.
    Part Time Girl

I can only agree, may those feelings never go away.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u enjoy it, do it, Ginni! If u want to dress longer, find others and hang with them. Once u start spending all day or nite out in fem things, you'll soon find your tipping point for dressing.

Or, maybe you'll find u r TS and throw all your male things away!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Ginni,
    You're discovering the real you. Try to stay clear of the pink fog and move forward in small steps. That way you're more likely to get it right.

Aspiring Member
    Ginni, it's great isn't it!

Ginni, I'm glad you had some you time. I only drink wine when dressed, otherwise I'm a beer drinker.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Enjoy being you, girl! This post makes me so happy. I love it! I only wish you could feel this way all the time. Maybe one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Try to stay clear of the pink fog and move forward in small steps.
    Easier said than done. I get enveloped in it frequently lol

It's nice to see such a positive thread. Suck it up and enjoy it as much as you can

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sexy is the lipstick prints left on the wine glass.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Capture; savour; replicate.
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Nothing like some time and being a little tipsy when dressing Brenda

Reality Check
    I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. I am sitting here (sober) enjoying a brand new dress my wife picked out for me.
    Krisi

Same here, Kristi. Early gift from my wife...a lovely dress, that fits perfectly. 👗 Just finished my nails and putting on the final touches. She approves. Yes, life is good. I’ve never worn leggings...only stockings for me, which I wear most of the time along with panties. Keeps me in “touch”. A glass of wine, of course. I enjoy the pink fog, as if I ever need an excuse. I, too, love seeing the lipstick on the glass. Yes, Ginni, life IS good. Enjoy.

Life is how we make it. I like your thoughts about it and you have a great attitude to go with the thoughts. It would be great if we got to be dressed forever. Remember to enjoy the time that you do get it has to to hold you till the next dressing session.

I too have recently started dressing. My wife LOVES IT. She helped me pick out some leggings, panties and got me a dress and sports bra to wear with her

It seems like we don't get to dress as often as we like, maybe that's why when we do get to we cherish ever moment of it.

Silver Member
    To nnyfunguy...welcome aboard! Hey, girl, please go to the Introduction forum and tell us somethings about yourself.

Banned Read only
    Ginni it would have been even better if you had a REAL set of D breasts in your bra and your **** had turned into a ******.

Life IS good!
    Spent this past weekend with my ex-wife (long story short: we are friends) shopping, getting mani-pedi's together (my first pedi!!), and just being friends.

Now if I could only find a very wealthy man into T-gurls, with a weak heart........
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Yes! Enjoy your opportunities when you can. Congrats to those that have supportive partners. As for me- I'm by myself, which has advantages. Don't have to hide anymore. Dress when I want. Or not. So done with all those purgings. So I'm enjoying my chances now, while they last!? Did get rid of the booze--sober since 1975. But my Dressing provides "relaxation" and enjoyment. Toni G..

Life is good, sometimes less. But when its good Ginni. kick up your heels and enjoy !!!
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Aspiring Member
    I am also fully dressed to day. I had just logged in to say almost the exact same thing. I feel pretty and a little sexy. I love being a crossdresser. I feel bad for those who haven’t had this experience. All guy and all girl at the same time.
    Sara
    Last edited by sara66; 12-05-2017 at 05:57 PM.