Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: more bathroom musings

I almost always sit, whether in girl or guy mode. I find it neater and easier, tho not quicker. My one exception is at work, if I'm in a hurry.

Reality Check
    I'm not sure what the point is here, but if I am dressed as a woman, I sit to pee. I'm afraid if I stand I will dribble on my padding or panties. As a man, I stand most of the time to pee. That's just natural and how I was trained to do it.
    Krisi

I'm with the sitting down group here, regardless of my presentation, mainly for medical reasons, but as I'm the one who has to clean the bathroom, it avoids splashes and spills.

When dressed, even partially, I always sit. That is the way women pee and it is easier. Sometimes in male mode I will sit for the same reasons. I am glad someone brought this subject up because I often wonder what other CD do.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    When at home I stand, when out it depends in where I'm at. If I'm at a gay bar I will mostly stand when using the ladies room because no one cares. When out at a straight bar or mall, restaurant etc. I will sit as to not attract attention. If I'm going to a regular place I try to wear undergarments that are easier to pull down and up and also an outfit that is easy to lift. But at home it is the stand up mode.

When at home I always sit no matter what mode I’m in. It’s just less potential mess. When out i always stand. I have not been out in female mode yet that is why, however if out dressed I will sit as all ladies should. My wife prefers that I sit at home anyway.

My wife actually encouraged me to sit at home to minimize the mess. We’re in a DADT arrangement so it’s irrelevant as it relates to CDing. I resisted for a while but it’s actually more convenient. In public in guy mode, I use the urinal. En femme, no matter where I’m at, I sit down.

Whatever you do in the bathroom at home, discipline yourself when you go out and use a public restroom. I'd suggest sitting to pee at home and going through the girl routine just so can build muscle/mental memory, and you don't goof up when in the restaurant. If you give into taking the easy route in getting clear through layers of girl clothes to pee and decide to stand, someone in the next stall might see feet pointed toward the toilet and sound the pervert alarm. A couple other notes to keep in mind (after five years I'm still learning): Girls go into the first available stall (while guys tend to leave "space" between each other. Guys might keep their feet apart on the john, while girls keep theirs together. Girls grab the TP as they are sitting down, while guys pull the roll after the job is done. Speaking of TP, if the woman next door asks for some because her roll is empty, just grab a bunch and hand it under the stall, without saying in a baritone voice, "Here you go Mam". No, most of the time women don't spend a half hour looking in the mirror and comparing notes about guys they met. They wash their hands and get out.
    And, if some girl shouts out to her friends, "How can you tell if you're pregnant?" (Heard that a couple weeks ago), please don't answer.

Enfemm sitting, Drab standing - very simple for me. I actually think sitting is easier specially if you need to hike up a long skirt.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Ah, yes!...the ravages of age...

Time was, the ability to write one's name in the snow while peeing outdoors was a rite of passage for most young boys, and I was no exception. In order for me to do the same nowadays, I would need a stencil...

Aspiring Member
    Leslie,
    Aaaahhhhh, the good ole days. In addition to a stencil, I would need a booster pump, as the stream just doesn't go as far as it use to.

Great topic! I prefer sitting, though it is more work. Its less messy (for me).

I've stood in public restrooms at the urinal, if lifting my hem is manageable enough. Men don't comment. It is what it is. Sitting allows easier management of all the moving pieces for sure!
    We are all beautiful...!