Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more bathroom musings

more bathroom musings

I may very well lose my crossdresser membership card...but...I'm home today and dressed and just wanted to say that it's SOOOO much easier to go to the restroom standing up. Even with my paded panties and hip pads, it sure is a lot less work. I'd never, ever presume to do it in a public restroom, but at home...even though it makes me feel guilty and unfeminine, I gotta go for the standing up option.

B-b-b-b-u-u-t-t-t who said crossdressing was for the faint of heart (or bladder, for that matter)? Isn't suffering for our "art" part of the package for a true devotee?..as in "no pain, no gain"?

I dunno, audrey...maybe you're right...maybe should voluntarily leave your membership card beside the door on your way out, and certainly before you're drummed out of the corps in disgrace...

Actually, you say you're at home, right? So here's a great, big, hot cup of "who cares" to go with it. Pee standing on your hands for all anyone cares.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Whaaaaat!!! I find straddling the bowl harder than sitting down.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Same here. If the outfits dictates easier to stand, you bet your butt that’s what I’m doing at home. *High five* for male privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Actually, you say you're at home, right? So here's a great, big, hot cup of "who cares" to go with it. Pee standing on your hands for all anyone cares.
    -giggles madly as I have a vision of someone doing exactly that and resembling a fountain-
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I hope you don't splatter on your panty hose or dribble on your heels.
    Jon
    Last edited by Joni T; 12-05-2017 at 03:45 PM.

I tried that once and my skit got dribbled on. So when you are a girl act like one.
    Part Time Girl

One in every crowd - may as well be me. I used to stand when at home - even though I sometimes had so many layers of control garments it really slowed me down and with them part way down I could hardly sustain the resulting position overy the bowl....and my legs would get cramped. Then I had an unrealized kidney and bladder infection. I hardly had any time - really none at all....and realized no actual control either. Only had enough time to yank my skirt up, then sit....FAST. At least I only ruined my undergarments rather than a favorite skirt. A GG friend told me that being desperate sometimes is far more common for GG's, and that my "emergency" can be what it's like to suffer that way. She demanded I either sit when in anything girly or hand over my card. Now, when dressed, I feel WAY to guilty to stand.

For me, If at home I always sit otherwise My tool dribbles all over the seat, on my clothing and sometimes I have to wipe the floor.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I very seldom stand! I have peed sitting down for most of my life! Probably improper bladder training or something! I will sit thank you very much! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

An amusing potty thread at last. Lol really at my age I must get practically undressed to urinate, thus I don't drink anything if I'm gonna dress fully with the pads and girdles etc. panty hose can also be a problem when I'm wearing them under my jeans in public and head to the men's restroom. Not so much at home though... I don't feel guilty though....

Same here Jaylyn. I limit my intake so I don't have to go. My reason: I'm rather helpless when wearing fake stick-on nails. Adjusting a wig, shapewear, or pantyhose/stockings is difficult at best. If I attempt any of those, I usually lose some nails, to be found later under my wig or in pantyhose.

Gentlemen: your aim will help. Please stand closer - it's shorter than you think.

Ladies: please remain seated for the entire performance.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    I very seldom stand! I have peed sitting down for most of my life! Probably improper bladder training or something! I will sit thank you very much! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Yea me too. All in all, much less messy than the alternative. Makes me feel I'm not contributing to the messes caused by the "poor marksmans" club lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I almost always sit, even at home and especially at night when I have to go and must keep the lights off. Many times, while I sit I am reminded of the classic poem. "I sit in the room in silent bliss. Listining to the trickiing p_ _s, when all of a sudden a f_ _t is heard, followed by a tunbling _ _rd"

Sitting is so much better

Love your poem Alice....a little humor helps.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    At home or in a single stall washroom, I stand up.

Banned Read only
    For those ladies who pee standing up do you leave the ring up or down? A lady always leaves the ring in the down position.

Aspiring Member
    I've sat for many years, what with an enlarged prostate, excuse number one. Excuse number two, I find it difficult to read a newspaper while standing and trying to aim.

Ineke

Indoors, I sit.
    In the middle of the woods, I stand.
    The ability to stand in the woods is one of the very few advantages of the male anatomy.

I usually stand at home, it's just easier. I think a woman would stand if she could.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Prefer sitting anyway (prostrate issue) Do plan outings to avoid the issues while Dressed. Fewer issues with dribbling on my Nice Skirts while sitting anyway. Toni G..

If I am out in the bush up north with the grizzlys, I pee behind a tree. :-)

I don't need to frighten 'em

I did not know this was a serious issue, sorry. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For me if enfemme then sitting is the way to go. If out and about and using the ladies facilities then it's definitely a case of "When in Rome". If at home and going about underdressing and tucked then sitting makes it easier to re-tuck. Underdressing and not tucked then I'll take the easier option and stand.

As for toilet humour the old rhyme goes; "Here I sit broken hearted, paid a penny and only f****d". Once I did come across a heavily scribed cubicle and at the bottom of the door it read; "This cubicle is now available in paperback". Tickled me.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed