Thread: Came out, a little, to the mother in law.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Came out, a little, to the mother in law.

So over the past few months since we moved to east TN to be closer to my mother in law, I've posted stuff that happened that put Allison's existence almost out there. First, MIL decided to wash clothes in with ours without telling us, and then started folding them, separating my panties from the wife's. My wife told her they were hers... ok, still good.

About a month ago, I went to Georgia with MIL to help move a load of her stuff from the house she's selling. I opened my bag and realized I didn't pack socks or underwear. I didn't have time to go buy any before I had to leave to go to my homecoming game for my alma mater, so I asked if she had any extra I could borrow for that day. She didn't freak out or anything... just handed me a pair. I paid her back that night after the game by stopping at a store and buying her replacements.

So yesterday, I was going through boxes from the storage unit, still trying to get situated from our move. I found a pack of unopened size 9 nylon briefs. My wife won't wear them, and they're a little small on me, so since I had to swing by MIL's anyway to work on a couple projects, I gave them to her. I decided I don't care, let chips fall where they may. I told her, "these were in a box I forgot about, my wife doesn't wear them, they're too small for me, so I thought you could use them."

Without a pause, she said, "Oh, great! Thanks. Are you sure she (wife) won't wear them?"
    "No, she doesn't do briefs... (pause).... I bought them after my surgery because men's underwear is so uncomfortable, and these are the best fitting, most comfortable things I have found. Yes, I wear women's underwear." (Waited for the awkward silence that didn't come)...

"You wear the same kind I do?"
    "Yes."
    "They are so much better than cotton. Are you sure you don't need these?"
    "Well, I'm an 11, so they're a little small on me. I have a hatd time finding them in this town in my size."
    "Did you check (multiple stores)?"
    "Yep, no luck. Only high cuts, which don't fit....
    (Interrupts me) "Oh I know! They bind on the legs! Well, I 'll look for you while I am out later this week. Eleven? And do you want plain white, or colors?"

My mind is blown at how easily this super conservative woman accepts this!
    Life is too short to be boring.

Wow you are a brave ones do I'm glad it is working out for you. My MIL would be the last person I would ever to want to know. She would tell her daughter and say I told you not to marry the bum....
    You are blessed with a good one it looks like.

Platinum Member
    Even if she does know your interest may be a little more than you told her, I would bet she is more interested how you treat her daughter. Maybe you should have told her to go for black in addition to white. I have several pairs of black jeans and I either wear black cotton BVD's or black Vanity Fair nylon briefs, style 15712.

Allison, If you want MIL to know more, in hopes of allowing her to know all about you I suggest. Ask MIL if she would help you decide on the fit of a girdle for back support. If she says yes, you will be able to wear your white panties and they will show through the white girdle. Be sure to wear a pair of Thigh Highs when you model it for her. Let the conversation go where she leads it. Be sure to keep us posted if you do.

I'm not looking to push it. As far as she knows, I wear panties, the occasional sports bra if I'm lifting heavy stuff repeatedly, and women's jeans, for reasons of medical comfort. So, on the bright side, it looks like when she buys her daughters panties at Christmas, I'll get some too!

I am amazed at how well that went though... and how easily she wanted to talk about it. Soon she'll be asking me to go shopping with her since I get a mall discount, lol.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'm wondering if her husband wore them... it's kinda strange that she should be so unfazed by it.

Happy outcome for you though!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Allison, wonderful story and conversation with your mother-in-law.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Nikki, I don't think so... but who knows? I would like to think that the fact that I have done a lot of work on her house and helped her since he died has made her appreciative and that maybe factored in.

What a nice story! When one considers how the stereotypical mother-in-law acts, you have got a gem! I think it is a very tender hearted story.

It will be interesting to see years from now whether these stories become one of those "remember back when" stories between the two of you.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/