Thread: The best wife in the world!

The best wife in the world!

Hi friends,

Life is all about experiences. More good ones you get, happier you are. I have been lucky to be surrounded by amazing people.
    I have great friends and family. Most of all, I have the most wonderful wife in the world. The latest experiece i had is one
    of the most memorable one of my life. So i thought i'd share.

A couple weeks ago, One of my CD friends and I decided to get together again for a photo session (pictures coming up ). I usually pickup my wife from the train station and then we pick up our son together. That day while returning from
    my friend's house I got stuck in traffic and I had no time to transition back into boy mode. So i decided to pick her up in girl mode.
    Usually i wait for her to come downstairs (trains are at upper level). That day, i decided to go upstairs. I get a kick out of being in a lot of crowd and seeing if anyone is able to read me. So I picked her up at the upper level. Thankfully she was in a good mood and she was constantly smiling looking at me. We went to our son's daycare and she went in to pick him up. I usually drive the car and my son and my wife sit in the back. When my son saw me in the driver seat, he started crying hysterically. My wife tried to calm him down by introducing me to him by saying.."Say hi to auntie". He said "Hi" and resumed crying. But that introduction brought a huge smile on my face . We got home, i changed and my son came running to me and hugged me.

Throughout this whole episode, my wife was always smiling. I appericiate her for accepting my crossdressing, but this makes me indebted to her for many lifetimes. I cant imagine reacting the same way if i was in her position and my husband did this. I would most probably be very mad at him.
    I am very thankful for having such a wonderful life partner and I wish great experiences to all of you with your loved ones.

Cheers,
    Sophia.

I can appreciate the problem with you being caught short like you did.

I also appreciate your wife's reaction, I think it was correct in the circumstances.

I am at a loss to your son's reaction.

Did he recognise you or think he was in danger from a stranger?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What a terrific experience that was, Sophia! Not only are you comfortable in your skin, what a treat it is that your wife is comfortable with you in your skin as well.

Thank you for sharing such a nice, inspiring story.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Gold Member
    You have a wonderful wife; Please try not to push the envelope to hard.
    And please get some special holiday gifts, one just for her.
    Rader

You have a great wife

Great story and thanks for sharing. You indeed have a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I can appreciate the problem with you being caught short like you did.

I also appreciate your wife's reaction, I think it was correct in the circumstances.

I am at a loss to your son's reaction.

Did he recognise you or think he was in danger from a stranger?
    Hi Beverley, I cant say for sure, but i think he didnt recognise me. He is 20 months old. I think when he saw a stranger in place of his dad, he freaked out 😌

What a wonderful woman you have. Deffinatelly a keeper.