Thread: Wow a few complaints.

Wow a few compliments

Well yesterday morning my wife forgot about the sister company where she works was having a Christmas lunch and she called me to ask me where I keep my stash of pantyhose. Last night when she got home not only did she borrow my pantyhose but a skirt and blouse also, it was rare nobody was home for dinner so I got to dress. After dinner my wife laid on the couch and told me she knows how bad I want to feel her legs and I better take advantage becaue who knows when I'm going to see her in a skirt again. Instead I chose to give her a hug, when I laid on top of her I felt my pantyhosed legs against hers and OMG! what a feeling. It felt so great I let out a small moan, and said " men don't know what there missing". My wife responded "women don't know what there missing" and thanked me for covering her in the morning with the pantyhose and full wardrobe, and that she would have never pulled it off without me. For the first time it was just nice to talk and reflect and hearing some positive about the dressing.
    This afternoon I went for a cardiogram and the nurse asked me to remove my shirt and to roll my pants up to my knees and she would be back in a moment (thank God I wasn't wearing pantyhose like last time, but that's another story) When she came back she looked at me and told me she was surprised to see that I was shaved, she said she sees mostly younger men who shave their chest. She then again made a comment about my legs being shaved and felt them and complimented me on how smooth they were. I thanked her and she did the test. I walked out of the clinic and said to myself, wow what's going on first a compliment from my wife on how lucky she was to have a crossdresser husband, and a compliment from the nurse on how smooth my legs are. What's going on?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 12-10-2017 at 07:41 AM.

-whispers- It's called "acceptance." Just roll with it, trust me.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

I have received compliments from several medical people on the color of my panties. I try to limit visits to med appointments to just panties.

Gold Member
    My wife would do the same thing as your wife did; Always asked me for pantyhose.
    I always keep a few extra around, and in her favorite colors.
    She often stated that she was a very lucky girl that had a husband that kept
    her supplied in basic needs.
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I recently told a doctor treating me that I was a crossdresser. No one would ever guess because I don't get excited about girlie physical traits.

He got so excited! It was like I'd told him I drove an off white colored car------
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats really nice to hear Maria

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    A good day indeed Maria. Makes you glad to be alive doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I recently told a doctor treating me that I was a crossdresser. No one would ever guess because I don't get excited about girlie physical traits.

He got so excited! It was like I'd told him I drove an off white colored car------

Hey now .... some of those off-white cars are pretty exotic and sexy .....
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Sometimes all the puzzle pieces fit....and it is wonderful.

Maria, I have been to the cardiologist quite a bit in the last few months and no hair certainly makes it easier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    She made a comment about my legs being shaved and felt them
    So much for equality. If a male doctor did that to a female patient...

I'm happy the complaints turned out to be compliments Maria.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Getting any comments is such a great feeling it means your alive....nice

Nikki it's funny you mention that because my wife said the same thing, and if a male nurse did that to a women it would be sexual harassment for sure. To me it was a compliment