Thread: The hazards...

The hazards...

Have been in the woodworking shop all day wearing the usual...thigh highs panties, forms, and a cami underneath my sweat shirt cause is 33 out and snowing. Old jeans and sneakers because spraying some lacquer. Friend calls, says he is on our street, and stopping by. No way to hide the girls under this sweat shirt, so quickly take cami, bra, and forms off and toss them into a drawer. One form goes astray and lands in the wood shavings and sawdust under the drill press. All the aforementioned wood products stick to the form but not enough to camouflage it. Not enough shavings to bury it. Into the drawer it goes. Sweatshirt back on just as there is a knock on door. Friend arrives. While we talk, I put roll of paper away into the drawer where everything was tossed. Oops. Toss paper in and shut drawer fast. Friend leaves. Get everything out to get dressed again. Breast form looks like a fuzzy, one eyed turtle whose shell is delaminating. Can only imagine how that will feel in a bra. Fortunately washes clean and the girls are back where they belong. Moral: If you are going to cross dress, have good reflexes...and remember where things are.

Laura, I keep my box the forms came in close at hand just in case. Last trip out into the world I had my wig box with me too! But that is me! hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    Laura, I couldn't help but laugh at the scene you described! I could picture every move and the angst that went with them. Glad you didn't get breast splinters.

Sage advice Laura! I myself (and I'm sure many others) have had to do similar scrambles. I guess it just comes with the territory.

Elizabeth

A fuzzy one-eyed turtle with a delaminating shell ..... I am NEVER going to be able to look at breast forms again without thinking of this!
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    ...breast splinters.
    Ouch. Porcupine bra. I don't even want to think about that.

Hmmmm!!! woodworking and forms. Only forms I work with are when I'm pouring concrete. Gives me an idea though, how about a wooden box with carved pockets shaped to fit the "girls" ? Felt lined of course, but what kind of wood? cedar? white pine? time to take some measurements. Love your retelling of a close call, very descriptive.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Naw, you're just doing it the hard way, Laura. When I dress I neither answer the phone or the door. But then, I'm a closet dresser. And, it's all the way or nothing!

My days of throwing on a few under things for the kink of it, for a day or an afternoon, r long gone!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    My self, I would never take off the bra; as for the forums, I once had a size 20 forms that
    gave me a 54-L size, a real projection. I wore an old sweet shirt that was over size for me.
    It concealed all fairly well. At least no one said a word about my chest.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Moral: If you are going to cross dress, have good reflexes...and remember where things are.
    really funny (and scary) post... Everything goes difficult when you are in a hurry! Hopefully, it's incredible how most of the people don't really notice; I think everyone really sees what he wishes to see, especially if he's a male!
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

Thank you for the laugh first thing this morning. A fuzzy, one eyed turtle ... you are cracking me up.

Reality Check
    I have had to do the quick change many times and have left the bra on but removed the forms but I never do anything in my shop with my female clothes on or even a bra and forms. One thing of course is, they might get in the way and cause an accident but the important thing to me is, if there is an accident, I don't want tp have to worry about removing my bra and forms (or wig or whatever). The other concern of course, is getting the girlie things dirty or damaging them.
    Krisi

Laura, good thing you did not have wood glue all over your hands. I can see you standing there attempting to shake two one eyed turtles off your hands as the friend opens the door. lol

That's one way of keeping " Abreast of fashion" ! If your friend had seen them then you would have well and truly boobed!!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Great story, I certainly had a mental picture of that form.

It's usually when you're in a rush like that that one of the hooks on your bra decides to snag and won't come undone.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Thank you for sharing Laura. Nothing like doing a sprint across a field. I think I need anther cup of coffee. Have a great rest of the weekend.

For so many years before I came out to my wife I was the expert at taking/wearing/replacing things so that no one would notice anything was moved.
    Perhaps it helped that I have a touch of OCD, but even in haste I could disrobe and hide all my things with no one being the wiser that anything had been touched.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !